Who we are:
Material Exchange is a unique B2B platform that works with leading footwear and apparel brands to digitalize the material sourcing processes. Global restrictions on travel and a shift to digitalization has accelerated the need for digital material data. Material Exchange has a comprehensive library of materials that are required by brands to develop and produce footwear, apparel and accessories. Material Exchange is working towards becoming the next young Swedish unicorn and is adding key hires to its global team.
The Material Exchange database is a highly secure vault containing approximately 40,000 digital materials from some of the largest material suppliers in the world including, Clarino, Tiong Liong Corp, Kuraray and over 350 more. Material Exchange brand customers include Ariat, Keen, Caleres, Steve Madden, Deckers Brands, Global Brands Group and many more.
By leveraging the platform brands can reduce sourcing costs, improve product development timelines and reduce supply chain risks. The platform supports suppliers in better connecting to their brand customers and enables them to find opportunities for new business.
Material Exchange is backed by leading European and International Venture Capital firms including Inventure, Partech, Norrsken VC and DayOne Capital.
We are endorsed by the industries we support with backing from the Footwear Distributors & Retailers Of America (FDRA) and United States Fashion Industry Association (USFIA).
Recently, we won the Consumer Trends category at the South Summit Startup Competition 2020 out of 3700+ leading startups.
Material Exchange has a driven and passionate working ethos with a diverse cultural background. You will be joining a highly ambitious organisation at a very exciting time and play a key role in the company’s growth. Our business is international, with offices in USA, Sweden, Serbia, UK, Armenia, India and China.
Summary about the position:
We are looking for a well-organized manual QA tester with experience in deep understanding of defect management life cycle. In this role you will be preparing test scenarios and defining them in TCMS and executing Functional / Integration test cycles. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches and you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills.
- Define and execute test scenarios in Jira XRay;
- Identify, record, document and track defects in Jira;
- Attend team meetings, cooperate with team members;
- Review and analyze system specifications;
- Collaborate with team members in order develop effective strategies and test plans;
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results;
- Evaluate product code according to specifications;
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects;
- Report bugs and errors to development teams;
- Help troubleshoot issues;
- Conduct post-release / post-implementation testing;
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle;
Things we are looking for:
- Strong knowledge of software testing types and the ways to apply them;
- Experience with Microsoft Teams;
- Experience with web debugging tools (developer console), Postman is a plus;
- Very good Proactive approach to sharing ideas and best practices in order to find new and better ways to contribute to the ongoing growth of our company;
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role;
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus;
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language is a must;
- Attention to detail;
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude;
- Strong organizational skills;
Experience and education:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software testing;
- Knowledge with Jira / XRay;
- Working experience with Microsoft Remote Desktop;
- Understanding of Agile methodologies;
This position reports to: QA Lead
- Young fast growing and dynamic work environment
- Regular company events
- Flexible working location and hours
Equal opportunities employer:
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
- Annual Base Salary gross: 15k - 18k euro
Type of engagement:
- Full-time employment;
Special requirements :
- Working on CET time zone;
- 3 positions;
- Srbija, Subotica, Boze Sarcevica 19
- PIB: 111560436
- Matični broj: 21502219