Simplifying work, one piece at the time
CAKE.com (at the time known as COING) was founded in 2009 with the goal of helping other startups develop their products.
It takes many products to help people around the globe grow and prosper. We’ve created three that cover a wide range of features:
Clockify — The #1 free time tracker for teams that helps millions of people regain control of their time and increase their productivity levels.
Pumble — A free team chat app that helps teams cut down on emails and speed up their collaboration and communication.
Plaky — A free project management software that lets teams of all sizes collaborate, organize projects, and manage their tasks.
At CAKE.com , bringing exceptional ideas to life starts from our equally shared passion for growth. These ideas would be nothing but wishful thinking if it wasn’t for our principles that bring us all united:
- Innovation - Every single person is innovative, in one way or another. We are always encouraging everyone to find their innovative streak.
- Proactivity - We believe that if you believe in something, you should go and share it with the world. We will help you do that.
- Trust - We always assume that everyone has good intentions, in the company's best interests. We do not micromanage people.
- Diversity - We value diversity and freedom of expression in work and private life. We publicly support LGBTQ+ rights, as well as the rights of ethnic and racial minorities. We believe in women leaders. We believe in empowering others.
- Love - We believe in love, compassion, kindness, patience, solidarity, and making this world a better place.
- Optimism - We value a positive general attitude and optimism. We value smiles and aim to radiate happiness.
Our mission is to help people be more creative, innovative, efficient, effective, and productive, by supporting them in their everyday lives.
Ovaj poslodavac odgovara na vaše prijave
Najbolji proces selekcije 2022 - 1. mesto
Najbolji IT proces selekcije 2021 - 1. mesto
The hiring process at CAKE.com consists of 3 different steps:
2. HR interview
3. Technical interview
*Depending on the type of position you’re applying for, this process might vary.
If you’re interested in a Developer position at CAKE.com
1. One of our recruiters will reach out to you and schedule an info meeting. During the meeting, the recruiter will give you more details about the company, benefits, and the job, to help you get a sense of what CAKE.com is all about.
2. Then, you will be asked to provide your CV, and, if everything goes well, you’re ready for the first step in the hiring process — the test.
3. The test includes both theory and practice, so it gives you the opportunity to demonstrate your skills and knowledge in the best possible way.
4. After a successfully completed test, you’re ready for the final two steps: the HR interview and the Technical interview.
5. As soon as you have successfully shown all your skill and aptness for the position, you’ll get an invitation to one more meeting. This time, however, you can expect to receive a job offer.
If you have applied for another position at CAKE.com
If you have applied for a position at CAKE.com you have probably sent out your carefully catered resume.
1. After receiving your resume and application, recruiters and/or hiring managers will look into it and send you a follow-up assignment.
2. When you have successfully completed the assignment, the HR interview comes next.
3. The HR interview is the moment we get to know you better, so if you prove to be a perfect fit, you can expect an invitation to the Technical interview.
4. After all your interviews are done, and we decide you’re the best candidate for the role, you can expect an invitation to one more meeting where you’ll get to hear more about the job offer.
*The hiring process might vary further for certain positions. Depending on the position, candidates may not be expected to complete an assignment, or they might receive an invitation to just one interview with an HR representative and a team lead, instead of two separate interviews.