We are a multi-licensed international bookmaker and gaming operator, which has been making waves in the European gaming sector since its foundation in 2009.
With over 500.000 registered customers today, our flagship brand planetwin365 is one of the fastest growing sports betting portals in Europe and the SKS365 group of companies has become known as a leading European betting and gaming establishment.
SKS365 Malta Ltd was founded in Innsbruck, Austria in 2009. Our primary focus has been the experience and service delivered to our customers. Constant international expansion of our business since day one, has made us one of the most prominent bookmakers in the European gaming sector, and a market leader in regulated markets we operate. SKS365 Malta Ltd employs around 500 people and creates further business opportunities and jobs for thousands of retail partners and their staff. Headquartered in the gaming capital of Europe, Malta, SKS365 also has a presence in Rome, Belgrade and Innsbruck.
Passionate About Being a Leading Gaming Company
We are proud on being one of Europe’s fastest growing Sportsbook & Gaming organizations, providing a level of entertainment that surpasses customer expectations. Our flagship brand, planetwin365 is the number one sportsbook in Italy, providing a level of digital entertainment that is driven by an appetite for innovation. Our success is anchored to our people who are definitely and will continue to be our most valuable asset.
Proces regrutacije i selekcije poslodavca
You can find all the open positions at the following link. In case you don’t find the vacancy you’re interested in, reach out to us just the same and send us your CV via the following link. Your application will be registered in SmartRecruiters, the recruitment software we use. As soon as your application has been received you will receive an email from us.
If your background matches our job criteria, you will be invited for a first interview via phone/Skype by a member of the recruitment team.
Tips and Tricks:
- Make sure you are available for 15 minutes. If not, suggest a time that better suits your schedule.
- Find a quiet place and ensure you have a stable telephone connection.
- Make sure you inform yourself about the company and the role you applied for.
- Be conscious of your motivation for the role you applied for.
- Think about your own expectations for this job.
- You are welcome to ask any questions relevant at this stage.
Now it’s time to meet in person!
The interview will last around 1 hour and will be with colleagues from your future team and from the recruitment team. The interviewers will present the company and the position, after which they will be interested to hear about your experience, interests and motivation for the role. We will also ask you some questions about the skills relevant for the job, listed in the job advert you applied for. You can expect to be asked examples of situations from your past experience that are relevant for the role you applied for.
Tips and Tricks:
- Prepare properly so you can give us a brief and informative description of your professional and personal development.
- Keep your answers as specific and results–oriented as you can.
- Illustrate your skills with concrete examples from your professional and private life.
- Feel free to ask questions. This is your chance to learn more about the company and the team.
Congratulations, we would like you to join us! Our Hiring Team has selected you as the best candidate for the open role.
As soon as you get back to us with your confirmation, we can start preparing your contract and your onboarding.
Šta nudimo našim zaposlenima?
- Excellent market rate remuneration package and reward system
- Learning and Career Development opportunities
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Modern and casual office space you will love
- Entertainment room with a Bar and Games
- Private Health package and Gym membership
- Team Social - parties, team buildings, social events and much more