Touch Support is a multinational Business Process Optimization company based in the United States. Since 2003, we have grown to almost 200 employees and expanded to several offices in Europe. In Serbia, we are present under Server Support d.o.o. as our international brand. We are rapidly expanding our Accounting team to work with our clients. We are looking for several individuals who want to start or excel in their careers in finance and would strive in a dynamic and multicultural environment like ours.
To protect the well-being of our employees in these difficult times, we have almost entirely switched to home offices. Since this also includes online onboarding and training of new team members from our regular locations, we decided to expand our search for talent to some additional locations! So, if working from home sounds good, keep reading!
- Verify all accounting documents and further transfer them to the outsourcing company
- Control the documentation flow of the company
- Assist in monthly and quarterly closure such as (review of invoices entered, balance sheet account reconciliations, accrual calculation, etc.)
- Other ad hoc tasks as per management requests
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 2 years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of the English language, both written and verbal
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented and driven to meet expectations
- Proactive problem-solving skills
- Experience with MS Office products
- Availability to work exclusively US working hours (local afternoon hours)
- Understanding of US GAAP
- Experience working within a US company
Please submit your application in the English language. Applications submitted in any other language will not be considered.
Touch Support, Inc.
- Sjedinjene Američke Države, Inostranstvo, 6257 North McCormick Blvd, Suite A – 231