Novi Sad, Subotica
About the Company:
AMETEK, Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices with annual sales of approximately $5 billion.
AMETEK has 18,000 colleagues at more than 150 operating locations, and a global network of sales, service and support locations in 30 countries around the world.
The AMETEK Growth Model combines its four growth strategies of Operational Excellence, Strategic Acquisitions, Global & Market Expansion, and New Product Development, with a disciplined focus on cash generation and capital deployment. By executing the AMETEK Growth Model, the company seeks to generate shareholder value by doubling earnings per share over the course of each business cycle.
AMETEK consists of two operating groups, both with highly-differentiated technology and leading positions in niche markets:
Electronic Instruments - a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of advanced analytical, test and measurement instrumentation for the energy, aerospace, power, research, medical and industrial markets.
Electromechanical - a differentiated supplier of automation and precision motion control solutions, and highly engineered electrical interconnects, specialty metals and thermal management systems.
We are looking for a new colleague in our accounting team to support our US based Business Unit TPM.
- Set up customer accounts, complete credit checks and obtain credit limit approvals
- Confirm sanctions compliance for customers.
- Input daily foreign currency rates in ERP
- Daily paperless processing customer billing in ERP
- Post customer invoices to online portals for processing and payment
- Research discrepancies found with customer shipments and invoices
- Process cash applications for receipts by check, electronic transfers, and credit cards
- Complete customer lien waivers and other customer documentation requests
- Correspond with customers to collect past due invoices and address customer issues and inquiries
- Maintain knowledge of the TPM Business Unit A/R and A/P functions to serve as backup in case of absence
- Complete ad hoc projects as needed for the TPM Business Unit
- Fluent English skills, both written and spoken
- Accuracy and good understanding of numbers
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Accounting/Finance
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in NAV ERP would be considered an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of the work in the MS Office package
AMETEK je vodeći svetski proizvođač elektronskih instrumenata i elektromehaničkih uređaja sa godišnjom prodajom od oko 5 milijardi dolara. AMETEK ima 19.000 kolega na više od 150 operativnih lokacija i globalnu mrežu prodaje, servisa i podrške u 30 zemalja širom sveta. AMETEK se sastoji od dve operativne grupe (Elektronski instrumenti i Elektromehanika), obe sa visoko diferenciranim tehnologijama i vodećim pozicijama na nišnim tržištima. AMETEK d.o.o. uspešno posluje u Srbiji više od 10 godina,…Više o poslodavcu