dnata is one of the world’s largest air services providers. As part of the Emirates Group, dnata ensures the aviation industry operates smoothly and efficiently in 127 airports. Offering ground handling, cargo, travel, and flight catering services in 85 countries across six continents, dnata is a trusted partner for over 300 airline customers around the world.
We are looking for a motivated candidate to become the part of our Business Intelligence Team.
Business Intelligence Analyst
- To collate, analyse and prepare accurate daily, weekly, monthly & quarterly performance reports related to all programs & work streams.
- To record & communicate individual reports on an agent, team or global level.
- To analyse data trends across all programs.
- To recommend changes where necessary to increase service levels, staff productivity, revenue and guest experience whilst reducing costs.
- To continuously monitor and carry out gap analysis on processes and productivity of all back office functions.
- To perform data automation tasks in order to optimise report generation and provide the management a self-service platform for data and parameter analysis.
- To support all work programs and management to identify and recommend constant improvements in reporting, data collection and data analysis.
- To perform ad hoc data collection, analysis, reports and presentation as required.
- To maintain all historical performances & data.
- To participate in Operation Group meetings and WFM calls/meetings, when required.
- To contribute to new or ad hoc projects when required.
- To maintain data protection and confidentiality for both staff and customers.
- To support ad hoc projects when needed and liaise with other departments as required.
- To adhere to company regulatory requirements such as data protection, data privacy etc. and ensure full adherence from team.
- Education in the field economic, social or organizational sciences
- Prior experience in reporting is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Excellent computer literacy (MS Office package) with a strong focus on Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Power BI and/or SQL knowledge will be considered a significant advantage
Deadline for applications: 30.01.2020.