Are you interested in working at a market leading multinational company? At Grundfos, we develop, produce and sell some of the world’s most efficient and energy saving pumps and pump solutions across the globe. We help our customers save natural resources and reduce climate impact. With us, you will be part of an international workplace where innovation, collaboration and development are front and centre in everything we do. Grundfos is financially independent, stable company, where next to our customers, employees are also number one for us. Grundfos provides free professional training and personal development opportunities in an international environment. The position offers a competitive salary and benefits package, in a pleasant working atmosphere and environment.
What is the job about?
As a Business Intelligence Analyst you will join to the newly established Architecture & Systems Engineering Department. You will directly report to Director, Jakob Vernersen.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst you play a key role in a highly ambitious Modularization & Standardization initiative. You will collaborate closely with Chief Architects and Engineers and create quality reports, dashboard and analyses that enable data-driven decisions.
Your primary tasks involve but not limited to:
- Establish high-quality and data-driven insights that will drive our transformation within Modularization & Standardization
- Be a strong partner to Chief Architects in the Architecture & Systems Engineering department with focus on data analysis and reporting (PowerBI, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Provide excellent visualization and storytelling with data in close collaboration with Chief Architects, ensuring that the information is broadly understood in the organization by specialists and executives
- Support as-is and contribute to to-be in areas like decision material, reports, analysis, improvement activities and financial data
- Ensure that the quality of the reports live up to the highest standards before publication, and that the data sets are clean and validated
- Provide analyses of our existing product portfolio (e.g. heat maps and performance charts)
- Support management through dashboards and presentations, conducting monthly/quarterly updates on KPIs/metrics
- Create views based on correlated data sets, from e.g. finance, product development and operations
- Be an active liaison between data experts and business decision makers
- Participate in cross-organizational work to establishing data foundation and visualization toolbox
What do you need to apply?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, IT, Business Administration, Business Intelligence or similar
- Fluent in English and Serbian
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar position incl. experience with reporting/PowerBI and SAP data
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills incl. Power Pivot or data modeling
- Ability to work one-to-one with stakeholders to discuss and resolve issues by providing actionable insights and recommendations
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Knowledge of SQL databases and Python
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding within product development, production and financials
- Proactive mindset and willing to learn and develop yourself
- Highly motivated personality
- Excellent reporting and presentation skills
- Structured and quality minded
- Good in prioritizing and multitasking
- Willingness to travel abroad 3-4 times a year
Location: Serbia, Inđija or Belgrade
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short-term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
Furthermore, we offer:
- Dynamically improving company with stable background
- Professional challenges and development opportunities in multinational environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Teamwork in an international team
- Sport facilities
- Flexible working-time, Home Office
- Family friendly, environmentally aware employer
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send us your English resume and motivation letter by clicking on ‘Apply’.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Grundfos Srbija d.o.o.
Kompanija Grundfos počela je sa radom 2010. godine u Novoj Pazovi, dok se istovremeno radilo na izgradnji potpuno nove fabrike u Inđiji, koja je zvanično otvorena 2012.godine. Danas u Inđiji radi 800 ljudi, u izvozno orijentisanoj proizvodnji koja broji više od 30 proizvodnih linija i koja godišnje iz Srbije izveze preko 4 miliona pumpi na tržišta širom sveta.Grundfos u Inđiji proizvodi pumpe iz četiri različitih segmenata proizvoda. Cirkularne pumpe koriste se za grejne i sanitarne sisteme sa cirkulacijom ... Saznajte više
"U kompaniji Grundfos radim već osam godina. Počeo sam kao operater u proizvodnji, ali moja velika ljubav prema alatima i tehnici uvek me je inspirisala da se angažujem više, da svaki dan naučim nešto ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- OBEZBEĐEN PARKING
- RAD OD KUĆE
- KOMPANIJSKI POPUSTI
- PORODICA I RODITELJSTVO
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- ORGANIZOVAN PREVOZ
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- HRANA I PIĆE
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI