Most people see a children's stool.
You see a plan for growth.
Business Navigator, CFO department, IKEA South East Europe
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
As a person you are passionate about people, business, company’s purpose and continuously driving better performance. You are energized by increasing customer value, driving business growth and contributing to overall success and results through people as well as motivated by leading and developing people.
For this role we believe you have Business experience from a retail market. We are looking for people with 3 years of experience from business navigation, customer fulfilment or property, working with commercial and financial processes. On top of this you have proven track record in delivering under time pressure and your English and local language are fluent, both written and spoken.
You have knowledge in the following areas:
- Understanding of fulfilment process and opportunities creating growth in service business
- Good knowledge of project management processes including methods and tools and how to integrate them.
- Broad understanding of commercial initiatives and opportunities creating growth
- Balancing investments needed for growth with the risk related to those
- Understanding of profit and loss and general finance and budgeting
- Good understanding of data science, new technologies, analytics and their wide ranging application in business context
- Advanced knowledge of how to create and implement change initiatives and manage stakeholders in the company
- Good knowledge of the customer needs, demands and expectations on the markets
About the job
Be a pro-active, trustworthy business partner who takes a multi-dimensional view of the business, connecting the needs of customers and the organization with a complete overview of the profit & loss, and understanding of the balance sheet and cash flow management. Supporting and challenging the organization through businesscase thinking. Take the lead in developing and promoting lean, simple and effective ways of working.
- Be responsible for leading and co-ordinating the financial business planning process in assigned retail countries, ensuring that the financial plan is aligned with the BPL priorities in the countries while involving and creating commitment among stakeholders when setting the goals
- Be responsible for navigating, together with relevant stakeholders, towards growth and sustained profitability, identifying and evaluating business opportunities
- Lead a specifically assigned part of the Retail business agenda (like navigation support in Customer Fulfilment or Expansion)
- Lead & implement together with other relevant stakeholders the Retail business & people agenda with a multidimensional view considering market, consumer, customer, commercial, co-worker, financial and operational perspectives
- Be responsible for supporting the protection of the company brand through a broad risk and compliance awareness, with balance between opportunities and risks
- Lead the change in mind-set to a truly Integrated Multichannel Retail Approach
- Secure and maintain a connection with and between the three core businesses, business owners, group functions, process teams
- Secure cross-organisational readiness and continued business growth in terms of competence, performance and succession through enabling an end-to-end approach
In this role you will report to the SEE Country Business Navigation Manager.
IKEA South East Europe is an exciting and empowering region with great growth agenda in all countries – Croatia, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia and Ukraine. We will open 2 new stores in less then 3 years and establish IKEA retail operations in 2 new countries.
Join IKEA SEE now and apply for the position online by 21.04.2020. in English.