About the Company:
AMETEK, Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices with annual sales of approximately $5 billion.
AMETEK has 17,000 colleagues at more than 150 operating locations, and a global network of sales, service and support locations in 30 countries around the world.
The AMETEK Growth Model combines its four growth strategies of Operational Excellence, Strategic Acquisitions, Global & Market Expansion, and New Product Development, with a disciplined focus on cash generation and capital deployment. By executing the AMETEK Growth Model, the company seeks to generate shareholder value by doubling earnings per share over the course of each business cycle.
AMETEK consists of two operating groups, both with highly-differentiated technology and leading positions in niche markets:
Electronic Instruments - a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of advanced analytical, test and measurement instrumentation for the energy, aerospace, power, research, medical and industrial markets.
Electromechanical - a differentiated supplier of automation and precision motion control solutions, and highly engineered electrical interconnects, specialty metals and thermal management systems.
- Operational processing in purchasing
- Support and development of local and international suppliers
- Ensuring the required delivery quality
- Optimization of purchase prices, delivery and payment conditions
- Master data maintenance and updates in ERP
- Commercial clarifications of purchased parts for existing and new Products
- Support and implementation of internal and group-wide procurement projects
- Price analysis and price benchmarking (based on strategy definition)
- Demand analysis, RFQ preparation and execution
- Coordinating shipments
- Previous experience in operational procurement preferred
- Experience in cooperation with project teams from diverse departments (Engineering, Quality, RND)
- Open, service-oriented personality with strong negotiating skills
- Very good MS Office & ERP knowledge (MS Dynamics NAV, MS Dynamic AX)
- Analytical skills with flair for numbers
- Good English knowledge (oral and written) / German language will be considered as an advantage
- Team-able, flexible and resilient personality
- Degree educated, engineering knowledge an advantage
AMETEK je vodeći svetski proizvođač elektronskih instrumenata i elektromehaničkih uređaja sa godišnjom prodajom od oko 5 milijardi dolara. AMETEK ima 19.000 kolega na više od 150 operativnih lokacija i globalnu mrežu prodaje, servisa i podrške u 30 zemalja širom sveta. AMETEK se sastoji od dve operativne grupe (Elektronski instrumenti i Elektromehanika), obe sa visoko diferenciranim tehnologijama i vodećim pozicijama na nišnim tržištima. AMETEK d.o.o. uspešno posluje u Srbiji više od 10 godina,…Više o poslodavcu