We are Computer Rock, an international software company based in Switzerland.
With offices in Belgrade, Zurich, Hamburg and London we combine international perspective with local market insights while living by European values and diversity. We develop platforms and services for international customers with focus on Swiss, German and English markets.
We are looking for an experienced C++ Developer who would like to become a part of our growing team.
This is a full-time position.
You are the right candidate for us if you have:
- 5+ years of professional experience in C++ software development
- Relevant professional experience in the field of embedded software development or in the field of medical software development
- Strong communication skills in English
- Experience in collaborating with international teams
- Skills and fun in coaching younger team members
- Independent, quality- and solution-oriented way of working as well as team spirit and commitment
It would be a bonus to have:
- A computer science background
- Experience with Qt
- Experience with Linux
- Knowledge of other programming languages (C, C#, Java or similar)
- German language skills
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Development of firmware and applications
- The conception of suitable user interfaces under consideration of usability aspects
- Taking over the design and test documentation for the developed software
- Presentation and discussion of work results in the interdisciplinary development team in an international environment
Why is Computer Rock a good and attractive place to work?
- We are experts in the industry
We have a 10 years long track record of successfully concepting, designing, developing and operating digital products and helped clients across a diverse set of industries like insurance, automotive, media, telecommunications, e-commerce, medicine and iOT
- We make you feel happy at work
We nurture team spirit, knowledge sharing as well as mutual assistance and respect in the workplace. Our Management is in line with developers and we collaborate with each other on equal footing.
- We support your personal and professional development
All seniority levels are represented in each team and we encourage the mentoring culture. We are using the latest technologies and devices in day-to-day work, which enables your continuous professional development. At team level, various educational presentations are organised to keep employees up to date with modern technologies.
- We Provide you with various employee benefits
Work flexibilities such as: remote or office work , flexible work hours, up to 27 days of vacation per year, depending on your length of service, as well as private health insurance. From this year onward, we are going to introduce personalized benefits.
Where are we based?
- Our office building is located in Belgrade downtown, 50 meters away from Kalemegdan, Bulevar Vojvode Bojovića 6-8.
What does a selection process look like?
- We will contact only short-listed candidates.
- We optimized the process in just one interview. It will contain both the HR and technical interview. The interview will take about an hour. If the interview goes well, you will receive an email with our offer.
What you need to do?
- Send your application, including the CV electronically.
- Please be sure to include links to your clickable references or Github
- If you want to ask additional questions about this position or want to talk about our company, feel free to contact us on: email@example.com
Thank you for showing interest in our company.
Mi smo Computer Rock, multinacionalna softverska kompanija, osnovana 2015. godine, koja danas broji preko 100 zaposlenih i posluje u Londonu, Cirihu, Hamburgu i Beogradu.Našim klijentima pružamo usluge razvoja softverskih rešenja koje su potpuno prilagođene njihovim potrebama. Radimo na inovativnim ... Saznajte više
- Rad na daljinu
- Dobrovoljno zdravstveno osiguranje
- Sport i rekreacija
- Zabavni sadržaj
- Hrana i piće
- Obuke, konferencije
- Rad od kuće
- Fleksibilno radno vreme