- Oglas dostupan i osobama sa invaliditetom
CRM (Salesforce) Developer
Location: Novi Sad, Belgrade
We are looking for:
A full-time Software Developer as a primary resource for the company’s CRM development and administration. The CRM platforms include the following: Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics and various plugins. This would also include Power BI.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serving as lead Salesforce Developer and Administrator.
- Strategically design, build, and support Salesforce/HubSpot/Dynamics processes to increase the efficiency of the organization.
- Building custom user interfaces in Visualforce framework. Developing and maintaining SFDC objects, fields, validation rules, workflow rules, process flows and visual workflows
- Integrating different sales and marketing applications
- Creating Power BI reports
- Participating in cross-functional team meetings to address strategic business issues, including prototyping, feature prioritization, code review and architecture discussions. Help lead decisions about our development and deployment environments.
- Troubleshooting and bug fixing
We would like you to:
- Take pride of ownership in all projects that you touch; to leave code better than you found it and contribute to documentation, tests, design, performance, security, etc.
- Deliver projects that are easy to deploy, update, and monitor by ensuring the tooling for this is present early in the project development cycle.
- University degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- Good knowledge of Java SE
- Good knowledge of REST/SOAP APIs, JSON, XML
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Experience with Power BI
- Excellent understanding of software development best practices
- Experience in troubleshooting and understanding of existing code
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity.
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes.
- Excellent communication skills and a proven record of delivering on strategic CRM initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in the English language.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality is a plus.
- Understanding of the Salesforce sharing model, profiles, role hierarchies, connected apps, and the Salesforce.com API is a plus.
- Experience working with Salesforce Lightning interface is preferred.
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Suite development is a huge plus
- Any exposure in HubSpot integration a huge plus
- Technical writing and documentation experience a plus
- Salesforce certificates are huge plus
What we offer:
In addition, we offer competitive salary packages and great benefits that include:
- A highly talented, professional and friendly team
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Possibility for personal and professional growth
- Colorful offices in Novi Sad city center
- Soft drinks, tea, coffee, and fruit
- Social activities and very friendly working environment
- Private health insurance
- Casual Fridays
- All benefits paid pursuant to relevant Serbian laws
If you are interested in this position, please send a covering letter and CV in English!
Deadline for applications: 10.08.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.