Dr. Max is an international group, the largest pharmacy chain in Central Europe with more than 2,200 pharmacies, employing more than 17,000 pharmacists and pharmaceutical technicians.
In every country where we are active, Dr. Max is dedicated to improving the level of health care available by guaranteeing access to a broad assortment of medicines and pharmacy services. We are currently present in 8 countries (Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Italy, Bulgaria, and Hungary) with great expansion plans across Europe for the near future.
Due to the growing business of Dr.Max in Serbia, we are searching for a dynamic, analytical, self-driven and result oriented candidate who will play an important role in supporting our commercial and finance teams, for the position:
- Responsible for the implementation and control of the defined standards of Category management
- Organizes and is responsible for the assortment selection process
- Analyzes the existing assortment and enhances the assortment
- Creates and defines rules and ways of exhibiting products, organizes and sets product positions by category
- Organizes and negotiates about the procurement of different product categories
- Responsible for communicating and coordinating procurement plans between the Category Management and Operations department
- Supervises the application of planograms and secondary positions
- Organizes and controls the development of layouts and planograms in accordance with a defined strategy
- Organizes work and is responsible for the results of the team members, defining goals, delegating tasks to associates, monitoring work results, motivating employees and developing their knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy, economics or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Category Management
- Proficiency in English - minimum intermediate level
- Ability to coordinate multiple related activities
- Responsibility for fulfilling assignments and set deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and MS Office in general
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
What we offer:
- Stable background of a successful international company that is a major player in pharmacy retail on the CEE market
- The dynamic and pleasant working atmosphere
- Perspective and diverse work in an attractive and constantly evolving field
- Long-term career perspective
- Challenging but rewarding conditions
If you meet the above conditions and want to join our team, please submit a CV electronically.
Deadline for applications: 10.04.2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Ko smo mi?
Dr.Max Srbija je deo međunarodnog lanca apoteka pod istoimenim brendom, koji je prisutan na tržištu Centralno-istočne Evrope od 2005. godine. Nakon dostizanja liderske pozicije u Češkoj Republici, Poljskoj i Slovačkoj sa više od 2200 otvorenih apoteka, Dr.Max dolazi i na tržište Srbije ... Saznajte više
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- NOVOGODIŠNJI POKLON PAKET ZA DECU NAŠIH ZAPOSLENIH
- MOGUĆNOST RADA OD KUĆE
- BONUSE ZA DOBRE REZULTATE
- TRENINGE I OBUKE
- KONTINUIRANE EDUKACIJE
- KORPORATIVNA DRUŽENJA