Nestlé is a leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company present in all countries worldwide. Nestlé Adriatic, founded in 2003, employs over 800 employees and covers all former Yugoslav countries (with headquarters in Belgrade).
Nestlé is always focused on long-term business results, short-term profit is never a priority. According to this, we always search for people focused on long-term company's objectives and interests, who will develop and grow together with the company.
Here at Nestlé, we are looking for a dynamic, pragmatic team player with genuine integrity and with desire to achieve, to join our Engineering Team in Surčin Factory at the position of: Civil Engineer (m/f)
The main purpose of this position is to manage the design, implementation and start-up phases of capital investment projects on the manufacturing site and to ensure that the objectives of the investment project charter, design specifications and Nestlé standards are implemented and adhered to.
- Support the End to End Project Manager and Project Engineering Manager in developing the investment project charter and ensure that it is strictly followed throughout the project.
- Execute the basic and detailed design of the project based on Nestlé Corporate Business Principles, Nestlé standards, local regulations, the defined User Requirements Specifications and the TPM characteristics of a unit operation (safety, quality, affordability, maintainability, operability and reliability).
- Ensure by design the workers, and operators, safety during both the construction and the ongoing operation of the plant.
- Select and qualify contractors and coordinate their activities. Ensure that the Nestlé standards are applied. Promote development of environment-friendly and sustainable solutions.
- Support the start-up manager and team, to ensure a smooth transition to operations, after the qualification and the verification of the installation have been finalized.
- Support in preparing and distributing the project documentation of construction-craftsman works, including the engineering part of the project final report survey and analysis of basic elements of certain structures within plants
- engagement in the creation of conceptual designs and project tasks for the construction and reconstruction of buildings
- participation in creating conceptual designs made by authorised designing organisations and giving proposals for rationalisation and saving in investment assets;
- preparation of documents for inviting tenders for selecting contractors;
- review of received bids for designing and execution of construction and construction-craftsman works and participation in negotiating on construction works;
- participation in controlling and supervising construction and construction-craftsman works;
- participation in technical inspections (acceptance), final calculation of all works in investment structures and adapted structures and administrative-technical activities related to interim works in the construction of company structures
Profile of the candidate
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in factory environment
- Excellent analytical and statistical skills
- Commitment to a strong work ethic, integrity, honesty, safety, compliance and quality.
- Willingness to accept change and the ability to manage it. Continuous Improvement mindset.
- Persuasive, encouraging and motivating
- Strong initiative and passion to deliver results
- Advanced user of MS Office package
- Advanced knowledge of English language
- Knowledge of Auto CAD
- Knowledge of SAP and Project Management tools
What we offer
- Personal and professional development
- Private health insurance
- Flexible work arrangements
- Work in diverse teams
- Focus on healthy life style
- Company events and team activities
- Modern work environment
If you think that this opportunity is in line with your professional and personal growth, please send us your resume in English. Candidates who will be invited for interview will get a notification latest 2 weeks after advert expiry. All other applicants will receive official notification after end of the selection process.