We are a Member of the Japan Tobacco International Group, an international tobacco product manufacturer. In Serbia, Japan Tobacco International started its operations in 2003, when the office for Marketing and Sales was opened in Belgrade. In May 2006 JTI acquired Senta Tobacco Industry. Branch office of JT International a.d. Senta in Belgrade - is a center for managing business of the company in the Western Balkans.
Currently, we are recruiting for a position of:
Compensation and Benefits Specialist
Based in Senta
You will be assisting in implementation of compensation and benefits structure for factory employees.
- Ensuring timely and accurate salary calculation and payment
- Maintaining all labor documentation (personal files, employment contracts, other records etc.)
- Evaluating jobs and preparing job offers
- Collecting data for salary surveys and actively participating in salary review process
- Preparing and monitoring labor cost budget according to Head Count plan, variances analyzing, preparing suggestions for efficient performance when applicable
- Ensuring that all requirements related to the Law on Conditions for Assignment of Employees to a Temporary Work Abroad and their Protection are in line with Serbian regulation
- Preparing compensation and benefits reports
- Being responsible for performing all actions in SAP HR
- Obtaining labor permits and other documentation before Authorities
- University degree
- Minimum 2 year of relevant working experience
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- MS Office suite, Excel in particular
We offer you an opportunity to develop in a friendly, dynamic and stimulating environment and international exposure, as well as learning and development opportunities.
We are welcoming applications until 11.03.2020. included.