Nestlé is a leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company present in all countries worldwide. Nestlé Adriatic, founded in 2003, employs over 800 employees and covers all former Yugoslav countries (with headquarters in Belgrade).
The Company is led by Nutrition, Health & Wellness Strategy, therefore our mission is to improve quality of life and contribute to healthier future.
We are looking for a dynamic, proactive team player with strong communication skills, having the desire to help build long-standing relationships with our consumers and leverage their feedback into valuable inputs for the company to strenghten our Communications team in Belgrade on the position of Consumer Engagement Services Specialist (m/f), Belgrade
- Ensures honest, correct and trustful answers to consumers’ inquiries, suggestions, complaints, all in line with Nestlé policies and brands.
- When needed, handles complaints in colaboration with internal and external stakeholders, and accordingly with Nestlé procedures.
- Stay on top of the social media sphere and monitor for early detection of issues. Takes the necessary actions to prevent amplification (alerts, escalation, response). Provides regular listening reports with recommendations.
- Identifies trends and formulates these into meaningful consumer insights
- Overviews the external contact center in their handling of the 1st level of consumer contacts, providing support, information and training.
- Handles direct Community Management on owned Corporate assets. Cooperates with digital agencies partners to ensure the high performance of Community Management on Nestle social assets. Supports the agency with their usage of the digital tools used for this purpose.
- Actively participates in handling consumer-related crisis.
- Provides qualitative and qualitative analysis based on information received from consumers (data) and other multiple sources.
- Ensures compliance regarding consumer data processing activities to be in line with GDPR.
- Supports eBusiness team in global framework and local roadmap execution.
- Identifies new opportunities through community listening, monitoring and cooperating with external agencies.
- Ideally, you are a proactive, positive person with a solution-oriented mindset, curious and passionate about the communication stream.
- You have minimum 2 years of relevant work experience and university degree in the relevant field.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You have conflict resolution and project management abilities. You are very analytical person.
- You have excellent knowledge of English language, both written and spoken. You have advanced digital capabilities. Social media knowledge will be considered as an advantage.
What we offer
- Personal and professional development
- Private health insurance
- Flexible work arrangements
- Work in diverse teams
- Focus on healthy life style
- Company events and team activities
- Modern work environment
If you think that this opportunity is in line with your professional and personal growth, please send us your resume in English. Candidates who will be invited for interview will get a notification latest 4 weeks after advert expiry. All other applicants will receive official notification after end of the selection process.