The Glimpse Content Specialist will be responsible for creating unique content for the Glimpse website, Blog and social media accounts. The goal of the content is to promote the brand and its services and products, increase traffic, generate leads and foster a vibrant community. All content must adhere to SEO best practices and structured to ensure clarity and usability with illustrations and clearly written text.
The Glimpse Content Specialist reports to the Head of Content but also liaises with Marketing, the SEO Team Lead, and Management as needed to ensure all stakeholder needs, requirements, project items, and work tasks are met and completed.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Creates and edits blog articles, website copy, white papers, social media posts and other similar forms of content.
- Reviews, edits, and updates existing content as needed.
- Ensures all content is on-brand, consistent regarding style, quality, and tone of voice, and optimized for search and social promotion.
- Works with internal resources to ensure all articles provide accurate information.
- Works with internal editing and writing resources to review the text written prior to publication.
- Works with Management, Marketing, the SEO Team Lead and Head of Content to ensure all content fulfils business, SEO, and content goals.
- Works with the company’s Search Engine Optimization (SEO) specialists to prepare articles to be optimized for search engines and match the look-and-feel of the external websites.
- Responsible for coordinating the display of graphics and the production of online content.
- One or more years of content writing experience.
- Extremely strong, fluent written and verbal English is mandatory.
- Previous experience in writing about Twitch, YouTube, Patreon and eSports content creators a plus.
- SEO knowledge and working knowledge of HTML and CSS a plus.
- University degree, particularly in writing, English, Journalism, Marketing or a related field a plus.
- Ability to work with other internal teams in a variety of areas, including business/product, marketing, and editing/writing.
- Ability to follow a style guide and to create written communication according to company-determined standards.
- Experience in working with content management systems, WordPress in particular.
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of creativity and professionalism.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of employees, including executive management.
- Ability to deliver content regularly and to deadlines.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV, cover letter and samples of your work in English.
Ko smo mi?CCBill je američka kompanija koja od 1998. godine razvija i unapređuje rešenja za sigurno plaćanje preko Interneta. Danas se CCBill koristi na preko 30.000 sajtova i konstantno raste kako u broju korisnika, tako i u funkcionalnostima koje pruža vlasnicima sajtova za elektronsku trgovinu. Kao ... Saznajte više
- Sport i rekreacija
- Kompanijski popusti
- Dobrovoljno zdravstveno osiguranje
- Hrana i piće
- Zabavni sadržaj
- Obuke, konferencije