The CCBill Content Specialist will be primarily responsible for creating unique content for the CCBill Blog and KB. The goal of the articles is to increase traffic, generate leads, and raise brand awareness. Articles must adhere to SEO best practices and be structured to ensure clarity and usability with illustrations and clearly written text.
The CCBill Content Specialist reports to the CCBill Technical Writing Team Lead but also liaises with the Director of Business Planning, Head of Content, Director of Brand Management, and Marketing as needed to ensure all stakeholder needs, requirements, project items, and work tasks are met and completed.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Creates and edits blogs, knowledge base articles, website copy, white papers, and other similar forms of content.
- Reviews, edits, and updates existing articles as needed.
- Ensures all content is on-brand, consistent regarding style, quality, and tone of voice, and optimized for search and social promotion.
- Works with internal resources to ensure all articles provide accurate information.
- Works with internal editing and writing resources to review the text written prior to publication.
- Works with the CCBill Technical Writing Team Lead, Director of Brand Management, Head of Content, and Marketing to ensure all articles align well with business, SEO, and content goals.
- Works with the company’s Search Engine Optimization (SEO) specialists to prepare articles to be optimized for search engines and match the look-and-feel of the external websites.
- Responsible for coordinating the display of graphics and the production of online content.
- One or more years of experience in producing web content.
- Extremely strong, fluent written/verbal English is mandatory. Familiarity with American colloquial English preferred.
- Previous experience in writing about Payment Processing, Fintech, eCommerce, or other related fields a plus.
- SEO knowledge and working knowledge of HTML and CSS a plus.
- University degree, particularly in writing, English, Journalism, Marketing or a related field a plus.
- Ability to work with other internal teams in a variety of areas, including business/product, marketing, and editing/writing.
- Ability to follow a style guide and to create written communication according to company-determined standards.
- Experience in working with content management systems, WordPress in particular.
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of creativity and professionalism.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of employees, including executive management.
- Ability to deliver content regularly and to deadlines.
Ko smo mi? CCBill je američka kompanija koja od 1998. godine razvija i unapređuje rešenja za sigurno plaćanje preko Interneta. Danas se CCBill koristi na preko 30.000 sajtova i konstantno raste kako u broju korisnika, tako i u funkcionalnostima koje pruža vlasnicima sajtova za elektronsku trgovinu. ... Saznajte više
- DODATNI SLOBODNI DANI
- RAD OD KUĆE
- RAD NA DALJINU
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- KOMPANIJSKI POPUSTI
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- HRANA I PIĆE
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE