We are looking for:
Belgrade, Novi Sad
phoenixNAP, a CCBill integration partner, is looking for the Marketing Content Writer who will be responsible for increasing brand awareness of phoenixNAP and its business value by creating unique content in a variety of formats designed to expand company’s digital footprint and ultimately generate leads.
phoenixNAP is a global IT services provider offering progressive Infrastructure-as-a-Service solutions from locations worldwide. Our bare metal server, cloud, hardware leasing and colocation options are built to meet the evolving technology demands businesses require without sacrificing performance.
- Position is full time; 40 hours per week of work
- Working hours are Monday to Friday from 12 PM -8 PM in order to ensure overlap with US-based team
Key Job Responsibilities
- Create content for blog, website, email, social media, and other channels, focusing on data center, bare metal, cloud computing and related industries
- Work with cross-functional teams to produce relevant content that meets the needs of our audience and which can be adapted and utilized across a variety of channels
- Conduct interviews with the company’s subject matter experts to stimulate content that teaches, helps and informs the audience
- Coordinate with sales and marketing teams to deliver compelling content for all prospects, channels, and campaigns for each phase of our target audiences’ sales and marketing lifecycles, including email copy for marketing campaigns
- Update, localize and repurpose existing content marketing pieces to support marketing efforts within your region
- Grow subscriber base by creating original thematic content available for download, including landing pages, email, articles, white papers, infographics, presentations, videos, etc.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent regarding style, quality, and tone of voice, and optimized for search and social promotion
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, Communications or Marketing or related field is preferred
- Native or near-native English language skills are mandatory
- Previous experience in writing about technology, data centers, cloud computing or other related fields is a plus
- 1+ years’ experience in online copywriting, including blogs, social media posts, and email marketing.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Familiar with digital marketing, content strategies, and marketing automation is a plus
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize a number of concurrent projects under tight time pressure alongside both individual contributors and teams across the organization
What we offer
- Highly talented, professional and friendly team
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Introductory training
- Possibility for personal and professional growth
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Free soft drinks, fruit, tea and coffee
- Social activities and very friendly working environment
If you are interested in this position, please send a covering letter and CV in English!
Deadline for applications: 29.02.2020.