Would you like to join a multi-cultural team of skilled, ambitious colleagues from all over Europe who value not only professionalism but also a great collegial atmosphere?
Do you want to establish close relationships within the global Grundfos organization and gain a broad network where you have touchpoints that go beyond your own categories?
We are currently looking for:
Continuous Improvement Engineer
- Participate in the development and identification of global best practices
- Participate in the design and improvement of Global training activities
- Enable and execute training in GSE tools and methods together with responsible tool specialists
- Participate and execute Kaizen workshops
- Implementing and deployment of global best practice projects in local company
- Coach/assist others to use the tools and methods in the correct way
We are looking for:
- University degree – mechanical/electrical field
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- High level of English language skills
- Similar working experience will be considered as advantage
- Knowledge and understanding of LEAN principals and tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
What do you need to apply?
- You are responsible with task assigned; good at planning and organizing your time
- You are analytical thinker, take initiative and driven for results
- You are team player in young and dynamic team
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and motivation letter by clicking on “Apply”.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Deadline for applications: 27.02.2020.