Most people see a day bed.
You see opportunities to put a smile on customer's faces.
Customer Support Centre Team Leader, Customer Support Centre, IKEA South East Europe
You see things a little differently. So do we. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
- Previous experience in Customer Support Centre business or Customer Service industry;
- Business-minded and result-driven with a customer focus;
- Passion for customer support and customer satisfaction;
- Previous experience in leading people and business;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize;
- Strong communication skills with the ability to adjust the communication style based on receiver;
- Lead by example: you believe that sharing ideas is the best way to discover new ways of doing things;
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly in local language(s) and fluent in English.
About the job
As a Customer Support Centre Team Leader, your responsibility is to optimize the customer experience and secure satisfied customers by motivating and inspiring your team in their everyday work using knowledge of the IKEA product range and services and the IKEA customer.
About the assignment
- Contribute to the operational implementation of the unit action plan within the team;
- Support in creating an inspiring and motivating work environment and atmosphere where co-workers have access to the information they need and user-friendly tools;
- Empower and coach co-workers through knowledge, confidence, trust and motivation so they are always ready to support customers in the best way possible;
- Secure that your team works ethically and in compliance with internal regulations and legislation including: consumer protection, risk, environment, health and safety;
- Support and inspire a customer-focused culture in all non face-to-face contacts and secure a positive and seamless customer experience.
- Ensure prerequisites are in place to give customers a fast and easy resolution when amendments are needed or if something went wrong.
- Ensure the business competence, especially about service products and customer claims by supporting the department in their efforts to improve according to agreed development plans.
- Monitor and feedback on working methods, productivity and quality on team and individual level.
- Ensure the right number of competent co-workers to secure high quality for all customer contacts within the service level.
- Monitor and follow up that the team works ethically and in compliance with internal regulations and legislation including: consumer protection, risk, environment, health and safety.
- Be active in the recruitment process of new co-workers.
IKEA South East Europe is an exciting and empowering region with great growth agenda in all countries – Croatia, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia and Ukraine. We currently operate 6 stores and we will open 1 new one in the upcoming period.
We strongly encourage and warmly welcome applications of people of all cultures, backgrounds and experiences because we believe that diversity in IKEA makes us stronger.
Join IKEA now and apply for the position online in English.
IKEA Srbija d.o.o.
Prešli smo dug put od trenutka kad je 1943. godine Ingvar Kamprad osnovao kompaniju IKEA. Od sitnog švedskog biznisa, gde su se proizvodi prodavali putem kataloga, IKEA je postala jedan od najpoznatijih svetskih brendova za uređenje doma. Robna kuća IKEA Beograd Istok otvorena je 10. avgusta 2017. godine. U svom asortimanu robna kuća ima oko 9.500 funkcionalnih i pristupačnih proizvoda za uređenje prostora i doma po cenama toliko niskim da ih može priuštiti većina građana. Kompanija IKEA…Više o poslodavcu