Start something big today. Apply now:
Data Platform Internship @BOSCH
Who we are:
We are a data analytics team in Bosch, Serbia. We love good energy, technology, challenges, asking questions, being able to change, working in the international environment, and having fun. All in all, we love DATA and everything that goes around it. We are part of various IT projects where we have the freedom to work with very experienced teams, make mistakes and learn from them, but even more importantly - we have a lot of fun while we do a great job. If this is the environment you would like to join, make your first step and apply. See you soon!
Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
Important note for the application process: Please make sure you have fulfilled both tasks from the bottom of this Ad!
Why we need you:
We want to continue with empowering the Data community by building up strong Junior positions on the market;
We need motivated and creative young people who would support us in delivering quality data to our customers.
What are you going to learn:
After 3 months (together with support from experienced colleagues from the team):
► Get to know Data and the story behind it (Database, Tables, Views, Packages, Procedures and Functions, Triggers, Indexes, etc.)
► Begin your journey to learn the in-demand Structured Query Language (SQL) skill
► Be involved in daily SQL team activities on the real live productive system
► Become a real active team member by participating in team meetings and decisions
► Start to use Jira as part of the Agile methodology
After 3-6 months (more independently):
► Learn to play and use the Data to give it extra value with ETL technics and tools begin to understand large sets of Data with the accent on better performance
► Be involved in daily monitoring activities on a real production system
► Start to independently deliver answers for concrete Data specifications via SQL, PL/SQL, ETL, Tuning, and Automation technics
► Enhance a real project by working on documentation of project progress
► Start to self-evaluate and participate in real project tasks and deliveries by creating and using Data interfaces/pipelines
After 12 months (more independently):
► Begin to have data awareness by creating automation to collect, detect and deliver the correct data to the exact data requestor
► Start to understand the power of real data in real-time and use it in the evaluation and estimation of a given use case
► Knowledge to know the difference between operational and analytical data and how to use it to bring more value
► Experience working with Transactional, Data Warehouse, Dimensional, and Data Lake data
► Build a team player attitude that seeks new challenges and knowledge sharing
► Knows how to use the benefit of Agile methodology
What we are looking for:
• High motivation and a passion for becoming a great Data Engineer;
• 3rd, 4th year of technical faculty or recently graduated;
• Full-time intern;
• Excellent usage of the English language is a must;
• Good communication skills;
• Good organizational skills;
• Good attention to details.
Considered as a plus:
• Previous experience with the multicultural environment;
• Knowledge of JIRA or any other Agile tools;
• Understanding of Database and Data Modeling concepts, SQL programming language
Why you'll love to work with us:
• Real projects, experienced colleagues, the international environment will help you grow way faster than you're used to;
• Being part of a great data analytics team will challenge you to grow personally and professionally;
• Paid full-time internship with flexible working hours so you can pass all the exams and be on track with faculty activities;
• Brand new workspace, Bosch canteen in the building;
• High level of creative freedom: We will teach you how to be an excellent Data Engineer, but you have to use your creativity to stay one;
• Access to the latest tools and technology from the market.
Why you'll love to work with us:
► Experienced colleagues, international environment
► Being part of a great team will challenge you to grow personally and professionally
► Paid full-time internship with flexible working hours so you can pass all the exams and be on track with faculty activities
Step 1: We want to keep high motivation in our team, so we would like to have the most motivated candidates who would be the perfect fit for our team. To ensure that, we've prepared two tasks for your application process.
- Task 1 - Create PowerPoint slides about your motivation - why would you like to become an awesome Data Platform engineer at Bosch, and what would you bring to the team?
- Task 2 – Please propose a DataBase model that is the best fit to store this information in DataBase and to query out the data when needed.
Here is the information that needs to be modeled and queried:
During the summer break, students from some Europe, countries get together for a sports event. They play in a tournament contest with one rule who gets the most wins and wins the tournament. Here are the results from the first 12 days:
After modeling and storing the data in your model please create the SQL scripts and the results that will give the answers to the following questions:
- Which Countries took place in this sports event?
In which sport do they compete?
- What does the board look like after 12 days of play?
- What is the last score per sport and per country?
- What is the last score in total?
For the modeling part, we need a diagram of the model – you can use any tool that fits your needs.
For storing data – choose your DB or if you do not have a DB installation, please create the end result in Excel/Word table.
For SQL, please present the SQL that will query data for each question and show the queried data from your DB model or, if not having DB, you can present the SQL and the results in Excel/Word table.
Step 2: Attach all documents together with the application. In case you have trouble attaching more than one file, both tasks can be done in PowerPoint or Word and, together with the CV, transferred into one PDF file and attached as the final application. Please create everything in English and submit your application no later than 01.07.2022.
Step 3: After we screen all the applications (with both tasks done), you will be contacted for an interview if you are fulfilling all the requirements. Interviews will be held in Microsoft Teams.
Step 4: The internship lasts 6 or 12 months, depending on your will, motivation, and performance.
Make it happen.
If you believe you are the right candidate, please send your CV in English using Apply button.
Robert Bosch d.o.o.
Sve je počelo od varnice – varnice iz prvog uređaja sa magnetnim paljenjem koji je napravio Robert Bosch 1887. godine. Ovo je bio temelj za priču o uspehu kompanije. Tokom decenija, obim naših aktivnosti se znatno povećao. Osim poslovnog sektora Mobility Solutions, kompanija Bosch sada nudi Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, kao i Energy and Building Technology. Ovakva širina ekspertize je dragocen element za privlačnost našeg brenda. To čini Bosch posebnim. Bosch u Srbiji Bosch u Srbiji ... Saznajte više
"Kompanija Bosch u Srbiji posluje od 2006. godine, a naša fabrika u Pećincima otvorena je 2013. godine. U okviru fabrike, poslujemo u oblasti automobilske industrije i brojimo oko 2500 kolega. Kako je ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- HRANA I PIĆE
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- OBEZBEĐEN PARKING
- ORGANIZOVAN PREVOZ
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ