Most people see a step stool. You see the teams and projects that made it happen.
Development & Transformation Project Manager, Business Development department, IKEA South East Europe
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
- Proven project experience (3-5 years), of making and implementing action plans, providing clear directions and following up on goals; as well as demonstrating strong leadership capabilities and successful track record in managing business change
- Good knowledge of the IKEA Concept, the IKEA Brand and the IKEA Culture & Values.
- Leadership experience in changing and or complex environments.
- Very good knowledge of managing and leading teams and stakeholders.
- Very good knowledge of project management processes including methods and tools; scope, time, cost, risk, quality, communication, procurement and how to integrate these processes.
- Good understanding of business processes and the IKEA strategic landscape and business direction.
- Excellent coordinator able to handle many interfaces and tasks
- Motivated to drive business growth by creating a unique image for IKEA in the many people’s mind
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Fluent written and spoken English.
About the job
Lead and manage people within the project team to deliver results through our values - business and people together. To deliver the project in time, cost and scope, whilst controlling risk, securing communication, people consequences, achieving high quality and managing change. You will belong to a Project Management Office (PMO). With you we will be 3 in total. A small and dedicated team!
Please note that the position comes with a 2-year contract and with the possibility for extension or finding another suitable role inside IKEA.
- Plan, organize and execute the project applying relevant project methodology
- Be the primary point of contact for the project, building effective relationships with stakeholders and partners to gain buy-in and full cooperation so that the project objectives are achieved.
- Track and manage dependencies and interfaces in the project, between projects, and with the line organization.
- Define and sequence activities in the project, estimating duration, developing the schedule, controlling progress.
- Plan resource, estimating costs, setting and controlling the budget.
- Secure and lead a competent and high performing project team, involving appropriate competence and ensuring team cohesion
- Manage communication flow to stakeholders by planning and distributing relevant information at appropriate times and forums
- Secure the identification, mitigation, and control of risks.
- Procure external service providers/vendors where necessary, continually securing an effective relationship and managing performance
- Manage change by engaging stakeholders and identifying learning and communication activities
- Coach and/or mentor project members and peers to develop project management competence in Ingka.
- Secure that the project is reviewed and evaluated, with learnings documented.
IKEA South East Europe is an exciting and empowering region with great growth agenda in all countries – Croatia, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia and Ukraine. We currently operate 6 stores and we will open 1 new one in the upcoming period.
We strongly encourage and warmly welcome applications of people of all cultures, backgrounds and experiences because we believe that diversity in IKEA makes us stronger.
IKEA Srbija d.o.o.
Prešli smo dug put od trenutka kad je 1943. godine Ingvar Kamprad osnovao kompaniju IKEA. Od sitnog švedskog biznisa, gde su se proizvodi prodavali putem kataloga, IKEA je postala jedan od najpoznatijih svetskih brendova za uređenje doma. Robna kuća IKEA Beograd Istok otvorena je 10. avgusta 2017. godine. U svom asortimanu robna kuća ima oko 9.500 funkcionalnih i pristupačnih proizvoda za uređenje prostora i doma po cenama toliko niskim da ih može priuštiti većina građana. Kompanija IKEA…Više o poslodavcu