Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Belgrade, Novi Sad
The Marketing Specialist is a talented digital marketer who is able to use design, front-end dev and campaign building skills to collaborate with the marketing team to concept cohesive, results-oriented digital advertising and inbound marketing campaigns for CCBill business-to-business and business-to-consumer audiences.
The ideal candidate is highly creative and energetic with plenty of ideas, actively searching for new opportunities and solutions and able to create and execute marketing and branding initiatives with an eye for compelling, contemporary designs and messaging, as well as online and offline global, regional and targeted marketing and advertising initiatives, in order to drive continued success and conversions through web tactics.
- Working hours: 40 hours per week, from 12 pm to 8pm, Monday to Friday
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Conceptually develop, design, and execute optimized landing page, website, banner advertising, email and various types of digital marketing campaigns.
- Work together with the Marketing team to develop campaign concepts and strategies for product funnels.
- Research, plan, build, execute and manage email marketing campaigns for all areas of the business including marketing lead generation, account base product and maintenance communications, sales engagement, lead nurturing, and subscriber list campaigns.
- Develop and support action plans for marketing and sales email and website funnel programs to deliver a continuous flow of high-quality leads for the sales team through various activities, including but not limited to:
- Reporting: Work with Marketing Manager and Marketing Business Analyst to create leads reports for all campaign initiatives. Maintain ClickDimensions and MS Dynamics accuracy for marketing activities including verifying customers’ records and coordinating prospecting campaigns.
- Outbound: Coordinate and manage other outbound prospecting through direct email campaigns, research and update missing contact data for prospect mailing lists.
- Lists: Build and segment leads, account base and channel partner lists for efficient and effective campaign trending.
- Lead Passing: Coordinate the passing of leads from the ClickDimensions Marketing Automation System to the Sales Teams via Microsoft Dynamics CRM.Build, SEO, QA/test and analyze campaign/assets using required ClickDimensions.
- Create, deliver, edit, and optimize marketing materials.
- Ensure that marketing strategies and deliverables are consistent with Brand Standards.
- Perform other marketing duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or equivalent education or experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in Digital Marketing and Communications.
- Experience in the Information Technologies or Hosting industries preferred.
- Applied and portfolio experience developing creative messaging and content development for online marketing campaigns, including SEM, PPC, and Retargeting campaigns.
- Understanding of email platform functionality, data integration, CAN-SPAM and CASL compliance, and best practices.
- Proficient with Google AdWords, Analytics and Webmaster Tools.
- Proficient SEO and Link Building skills.
- Graphic Design Experience will be considered a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics will be considered a great plus.
- Experience with ClickDimensions will be considered a great plus.
- Knowledge of CSS and HTML will be considered a plus.
- Working knowledge of inbound marketing methodology or marketing automation systems a plus.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple interdepartmental tasks in a timely fashion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What we offer:
- A highly talented, professional and friendly team
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Possibility for personal and professional growth
- Private health insurance
- Soft drinks, tea, coffee, and fruit
- Social activities and very friendly working environment
- Private health insurance
- Casual Fridays
- Team buildings, if you like to attend
If you are interested in this position, please send a covering letter and CV in English!
Deadline for applications: 20.02.2020.
Ko smo mi? CCBill je američka kompanija koja od 1998. godine razvija i unapređuje rešenja za sigurno plaćanje preko Interneta. Danas se CCBill koristi na preko 30.000 sajtova i konstantno raste kako u broju korisnika, tako i u funkcionalnostima koje pruža vlasnicima sajtova za elektronsku trgovinu. ... Saznajte više
- Dodatni slobodni dani
- Rad od kuće
- Rad na daljinu
- Sport i rekreacija
- Kompanijski popusti
- Dobrovoljno zdravstveno osiguranje
- Hrana i piće
- Zabavni sadržaj
- Obuke, konferencije