Marketing Automation SAAS company is looking for Experienced UX Designer
Work REMOTELY from anywhere
Referrizer LLC isour fast-growing company with headquarters in Miami FL, and a team around the globe (Serbia, Bosnia, Croatia, Philippines, Mexico, South Africa, Canada…), expanding and hiring great people who enjoy working from home. Become part of a fast-growing company where you learn, grow, create, and enjoy doing what you love. Imagine success, where your design is used by millions of people worldwide.
We offer unique opportunities with flexible work hours, incredible growth opportunities, no income ceiling, agile environment, team spirit, empowering corporate culture and stock-ownership (five years of financial freedom plan). A dream job is one that you love what you do, working with people you like to work with, creating a product that is changing millions of people’s lives.
Create user experience and information architecture documentation such as application outlines, process flows, sketches, scenarios, personas, wireframes, prototypes, and navigation models for web and mobile applications to define functionality and user behavior
We are looking for creative, hard-working, intelligent, resourceful people with proven excellent user experience and user experience skills - who are willing to work from home.
As a UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Must be highly motivated, positive & friendly, able to work in a team and capable of working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for a UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Analyze user interactions using analytics software like Google Analytics, Heap, Hotjar, Smartlook, etc…
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
- Great experience as a UX Designer or similar role
- UX design portfolio
- Proven work experience as a UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Figma, Wireframe.cc, Sketch, Axure, and/or InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- Part-time and full-time positions are available
To submit your application, click on the application button below
Referrizer is the World's Most Advanced Marketing Automation for Local Businesses. We have been transforming thousands of local businesses across the world by implementing next-generation marketing automation. COMPANY OVERVIEW Started in 2013Over 13,000 clients (and counting)Team of 60+ people (and growing)See our Website Click Here4.9-Star (over 300 reviews) Rated Google Business Click HereViše o poslodavcu