Nestlé is a leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company present in all countries worldwide. Nestlé Adriatic, founded in 2003, employs over 800 employees and covers all former Yugoslav countries (with headquarters in Belgrade).
Nestlé is always focused on long-term business results, short-term profit is never a priority. According to this, we always search for people focused on long-term company's objectives and interests, who will develop and grow together with the company.
Here at Nestlé, we are looking for a dynamic, pragmatic team player with genuine integrity and with desire to achieve, to join our FICO Team in Surčin Factory at the position of:
Factory Controller (m/f)
Trusted co-pilot to the Factory Leadership Team for Factory Related Costs: Factory budget and all elements of Conversion Cost (FFO, VME, Depreciation). Responsible for all financial matters and provide fact-based decision making on both short-term objectives and on long term strategic initiatives. Provide visibility and forecasts around costs related to the factory processes through the driving of relevant analysis and reporting.
- Seek for and support cost improvement opportunities, as an active contributor to improvement projects and initiatives, validate and review proposed savings
- Challenge assumptions for cost improvements in factory, based on internal and external benchmark information on factory performance and costs
- Actively drive NCE activities within the factory and ensure activities are in alignment with business OMP
- Coordinate reporting of actuals and forecasts for the factory (including organizing and overseeing timeliness and accuracy of period-end close, and promoting ownership of data at source)
- Lead strategic financial analysis relating to major or strategic decisions, to ensure full transparency of costs and non-financial implications
- Manage factory budget with factory management team, as well as being the critical liaison between factory and Head Office in the business planning process
- As the Champion of compliance & risk management for the site is the key contact for internal and external audits within the factory
- Coach and develop the factory personnel with focus on finance individuals & team including career and succession planning.
Profile of the candidate
- University degree– Business/Finance/Economy and/or Accountancy Qualification
- 3 year of relevant work experience in fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry
- Proactive person with excellent analytical skills and proven ability to solve complex problems
- You are able to see the bigger picture beyond the scope of the role.
- You are able to challenge the current status quo and have passion to deliver results.
- Demonstrated capability to lead and develop team
- Advanced user of MS Office package
- Advanced knowledge of English language
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
What we offer
- Personal and professional development
- Private health insurance
- Flexible work arrangements
- Work in diverse teams
- Focus on healthy life style
- Company events and team activities
- Modern work environment
If you think that this opportunity is in line with your professional and personal growth, please send us your resume in English. Candidates who will be invited for interview will get a notification latest 2 weeks after advert expiry. All other applicants will receive official notification after end of the selection process.