AMETEK Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices with annual sales of $5 billion. AMETEK has over 15,000 colleagues around the world.
When you join AMETEK, you are part of exciting growing team focused to deliver according to the Corporate Growth Plan which is founded on four key strategies: Operational Excellence, Strategic Acquisitions & Alliances, Global & Market Expansion, and New Products.
We are looking for:
- Liaison with Nordic 3rd party accounting provider and related finance & administration for internal accounting procedures for Ametek Nordic.
- Process UK group contract purchase invoices, calculate accurate cost allocation, establish back up documentation, produce relevant recharge sales invoices and distribute accordingly throughout group.
- Accounting for UK Corporate Tax cost centre, processing costs and recharging relevant entities.
- Prepare monthly accounting reconciliations.
- Ensure financial controls are adhered to.
- Creating and updating excel spreadsheets.
- Data capture and reporting of costs for multiple international hosted Business Units.
- Worldwide Intercompany balance reconciliation and agreements to ensure proper elimination.
- Ad-hoc correspondence, both verbal and written in English.
- Excellent IT Skills, particularly in Excel (Navision knowledge advantageous but not a requirement).
- Organisation skills.
- Good general accounting experience, with sound debit and credit comprehension and reconciliations experience.
- Proven experience and understanding of financial control.
- Outstanding English language skills, verbal & written.
Deadline for applications: 25.06.2019.