We are a Member of the Japan Tobacco International Group, an international tobacco product manufacturer. In Serbia, Japan Tobacco International started its operations in 2003, when the office for Marketing and Sales was opened in Belgrade. In May 2006 JTI acquired Senta Tobacco Industry. Branch office of JT International a.d. Senta in Belgrade - is a center for managing business of the company in the Western Balkans.
Currently, we are recruiting for a position of:
Finance (Credit and Treasury) Trainee
Based in Belgrade
- Carries out payment procedures
- Communicates with colleagues from JTI Business Service Center and with the main bank of the company in processing payments
- Inputting data such as daily exchange rates, FX conversion deals, as well as credit line withdrawals, rollovers and repayments into the SAP system
- Participates in month end closing process and bank account reconciliations within the SAP system
- Conducting Anti-Money Laundering control of customer payments for all entities within JTI Adriatica region
- Performing administrative tasks such as: preparation and dispatch of requests for issuing bank guarantees, requests for opening e-banking accounts, requests for issuing Corporate Business Cards, requests for credit line withdrawals, rollovers and repayments, for all entities in JTI Adriatica region
- Final year student or recent graduate
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of MS Office suite, Excel in particular
- Attentive to details
- Analytical person
We offer you an opportunity to develop in a friendly, dynamic and stimulating environment and international exposure, as well as learning and development opportunities.
We are welcoming applications until 18.12.2019., included.