Front End Developer
Interested in a new and exciting in house (not outsourcing) project starting from scratch where you and your colleagues get to decide on technology stack you’ll be using?
Are you a creative individual able to work unsupervised?
Then join our team and work with a small but awesome team of six!
What we need:
As the Front End Developer, you will be in charge of developing front-end components for new and existing single page application using Angular 6, SASS, and Webpack etc.
You will be expected to build multi-user systems supporting hundreds of users and the ability to work alongside the backend Java team to build prototypes and functional systems.
What we offer:
- A highly talented, professional and friendly team
- Low-stress work environment
- Excellent salary
- Flexible working hours
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Possibility for personal and professional growth
- Colorful offices in the city center
- Free soft drinks, fruit, sweets, tea, and coffee
Do you have the following?
- Experience with HTML, CSS (including Sass or LESS) and Responsive design tactics
- Experience with dependency management tools like NPM and Yarn
- Experience using one of the UI kits: (preferably) Angular Material or PrimeNG, Kendo UI
As a part of our team, these will be your responsibilities:
- Building front-end components for social network application
- Following coding standards and coding appropriate unit tests
- Ensuring cross-browser compatibility and performance.
- Working closely with developers on a daily basis in order to implement best practices.
If you are interested in this position, please send a covering letter and CV in English electronically.
Deadline for applications: 23.03.2019.