We are Computer Rock, an international software company with headquarters based in Switzerland.
With offices in Belgrade, Zurich, Hamburg, and Manchester we combine an international perspective with local market insights while living by European values and diversity. We develop platforms and services for international customers with a focus on Swiss, German, and English markets.
This is a full-time position.
You are the right candidate for us if you have:
- Mastery in writing HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience developing with React or VueJS
- Experience using state management libraries (Redux or Vuex)
- Familiar both with OOP concepts and functional programming
- Enthusiastic and independent
- Confident spoken and written English
It would be a bonus to have:
- Experience developing build toolchain based on Webpack & Babel
- Familiarity with other build toolchains (Gulp, Rollup ...) and Node.js
- Performance optimization and writing automated tests
- Excellent eye for design, pixel-perfection attitude with references in place
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Delivering high quality, maintainable and well-tested code
- Following team coding standards and processes
- Implementing user interface from provided mockups & designs
- Ensuring UI meets given requirements (browsers, resolutions, input methods)
- Developing application business layer and integrating it with UI
- Creating application setup, build and deployment process for given environments and platforms
Why is Computer Rock a good and attractive place to work?
- We place you amongst experts in the industry
We have a 10 years-long track record of successfully concepting, designing, developing, and operating digital products and helping clients across a diverse set of industries like insurance, automotive, media, telecommunications, e-commerce, medicine, and IoT.
- We make you feel happy at work
We nurture team spirit, knowledge sharing as well as mutual assistance and respect in the workplace. Our Management is in line with developers and we collaborate with each other on equal footing.
- We support your personal and professional development
All seniority levels are represented in each team and we encourage a mentoring culture. We are using the latest technologies and devices in day-to-day work, which enables your continuous professional development. At a team level, various educational presentations are organized to keep employees up to date with modern technologies.
- We provide you with numerous benefits
Remote and/or office work, flexible working hours, and up to 27 days of vacation per year. Our employees have private health insurance, access to the Pluralsight learning platform, foreign language learning course, FitPass membership, private pension fund, and house cleaning service.
Where are we based?
Our office building is located in Belgrade downtown, by the river Sava, meters away from Kalemegdan.
What does a selection process look like?
- We will contact only short-listed candidates.
- We optimized the process into just a single interview. It contains both HR and technical interview. The interview will take about an hour. If the interview goes well, you will receive an email with our job offer.
How to apply?
- Send your application, including the CV, electronically.
- Please be sure to include links to your relevant work references, including apps, websites, open-source projects, demo projects, GitHub and similar profile pages.
Thank you for showing interest in our company.
Mi smo Computer Rock, multinacionalna softverska kompanija koja je osnovana u Srbiji 2010. godine i broji preko 120 zaposlenih koji su raspoređeni u kancelarijama u Cirihu, Hamburgu, Mančesteru i Beogradu. Pružamo usluge razvoja softverskih rešenja koja su u skladu sa potrebama naših klijenata. Uvek ... Saznajte više
- PROGRAM MENTORSTVA
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- DODATNI SLOBODNI DANI
- OBEZBEĐENA OPREMA ZA RAD
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- RAD NA DALJINU
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- HRANA I PIĆE
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME