Most people see a table.
You see the flow from where it's made to where it's used.
Goods Flow Team Leader, Logistics, IKEA Belgrade East Store
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
You are an experienced team leader in the domain of retail or logistics who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
The warehouse or logistics environment inspires you even after 3 years of experience to exceed customer expectations while coordinating and optimizing the goods flow operations. Your self-reliance contributes to a team effort to make the most efficient use of time available. You create movement so as to make everyday life a little easier for the many people.
About the job
You will lead and support a specific team within the Goods Flow area in order to coordinate and optimize goods flow operations in the store. This will result in agreed product availability for the customers and correct quality of the goods flow process in the store at the lowest possible cost.
About the assignment
In this role, you will be a part of the Goods Flow team reporting to the Goods Flow Manager of the store, and you will:
- Contribute to the highest store stock availability for customers
- Plan, organize and monitor the Store Goods Flow process - replenishment, picking and packing of goods within your area of responsibility
- Contribute to the fulfillment of the ready-by-store-opening policy and ensure that the areas of responsibility are in shape as new
- Contribute to optimization of Goods Flow productivity by efficient resource planning, including managing sick leaves, staff allocation, flexible working and efficient Goods Flow operations
- Provide input to Goods Flow Manager for the purpose of creating business plan and Goods Flow action plans
- Ensure that the team works proactively to optimise the Goods Flow operations within the store, contributing to the achievement of the agreed goals and KPIs
- Empower the team of co-workers by delegating responsibility to help each person grow and develop, according to their individual ability and experience
- Contribute to environmental, health and safety performance in the store and secure compliance with safety and security standards for the Goods Flow operations areas
INGKA Group is a world leader in the home furnishing business. We are a values driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. INGKA Group operates in 43 countries and our retail operations include 321 IKEA stores in 28 countries.
Join IKEA now and apply for the position on-line by 17.02.2019. in English