Engineer, Manufacturing Modularization
Grundfos Srbija d.o.o.
Inđija, Obilazni put - Sever 21
Grundfos is one of the largest Danish companies, famous for its market leader pump manufacturing activities worldwide. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering water technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
At Grundfos, we are passionate to increase consistency and quality in our HR deliveries and provide excellent user experience.
If you wish to work in the company with 21st century solutions, people focus and Danish culture then do not miss this unique opportunity to join us!
What is the job about?
In this role you would be closely linked to the strategic initiatives that are building the foundation for executing Modularization in Grundfos. Working in the department for Manufacturing Engineering (ME) Processes and Standards, within Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (AME) and support Modularization and Standardization project organization (MOST). Focus of the position will be to prepare and process data for use with an aim to represent AME as the overall owner of Equipment within Grundfos. When it comes to data from manufacturing, this position is going to be the one point contact that will compile, process and analyze. Overall, scope and the amount of data within the department has grown significantly and outgrown our ways of working, so we are looking for someone to improve how we work with it.
Your activities will include in particular:
- Create Fact Packs to provide a basis for making decisions on how to proceed on major projects related to modularization
- Collect and qualify all equipment information around all plants for all products which related to Modularization work in MOST
- Cluster similar manufacturing line/equipment process and information and evaluated if modularization is beneficial
- Understand and collect bottleneck equipment around all plants for all products to evaluate if they are to be considered in modularization (support E2E capacity)
- Overview of production line or equipment versus respective products
- Keep looking the opportunities for modularization, looking into ageing equipment and plans for re-investments
- Support the plants in improving data quality in their equipment, product and production planning master data
- Perform collection of data into large and structured data sets, process the collected data and prepare it for stakeholders working with Modularization
- Visualize data using Power BI and other tools available, to emphasize repetitions within data, gaps that need to be covered and/or improvements that have been done
- Support data owners and plants in data clean-ups when needed, to facilitate higher data quality and better inputs for decision making
- Collect data from SAP P20, SAP BW and other sources and prepare it for use within a context that can provide value for further planning and execution of Modularization Strategies
What do you need to apply?
- BSc in Engineering (Software or Data Engineering background) or final year of studies
- Experience within the manufacturing industry or supporting manufacturing activities
- Experienced at building databases and data modeling (PowerBI, Snowflake, PostgreSQL...)
- Familiar with relevant IT tools (Power BI, SAP, Snowflake, MS SQL Server etc...)
- Good understanding of ERP systems and their use/purpose in large Companies
- Experience in SAP would be an advantage
- Experience within business processes and management systems would be an advantage
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Have Can-do attitude
A great place to work
Grundfos is the world’s largest pump manufacturer and our purpose is to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people.
With our 2025 Strategy we want to emphasize that everything we do, builds on our fundamental desire to support the sustainability agenda, and for Grundfos that especially means how we can drive an impact on the world’s water challenges, utilize digitalization in new, smarter ways and pioneer sustainable solutions to the global climate challenges.
You will enter a financially strong company and engaged team that is culturally driven and led through key behaviors: accountability, collaboration, and customer-centricity.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter by clicking on “Apply”. We expect interviews to be held during February 2023.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Grundfos Srbija d.o.o.
Kompanija Grundfos počela je sa radom 2010. godine u Novoj Pazovi, dok se istovremeno radilo na izgradnji potpuno nove fabrike u Inđiji, koja je zvanično otvorena 2012.godine. Danas u Inđiji radi preko 800 ljudi, u izvozno orijentisanoj proizvodnji koja broji više od 40 proizvodnih linija i koja godišnje iz Srbije izveze preko 4 miliona pumpi na tržišta širom sveta. Grundfos u Inđiji proizvodi pumpe iz četiri različitih segmenata proizvoda. Cirkularne pumpe koriste se za grejne i sanitarne ... Saznajte više
"Želela sam da učim i napredujem u sferi finansija, tata mi radi u Grundfosu u proizvodnji i uverio me je da ću ovde imati tu priliku. Prijavila sam se incijalno na poziciju operatera u proizvodnji. Čim ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- RAD OD KUĆE
- OBEZBEĐEN PARKING
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- HRANA I PIĆE
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- ORGANIZOVAN PREVOZ
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- PORODICA I RODITELJSTVO
- KOMPANIJSKI POPUSTI