Would you like to join a multi-cultural team of skilled, ambitious colleagues from all over Europe who value not only professionalism but also a great collegial atmosphere?
Do you want to establish close relationships within the global Grundfos organization and gain a broad network where you have touchpoints that go beyond your own categories?
We are currently looking for:
HR Business Partner
- Provide HR Consultancy to Middle Management Team
- Responsible for HR KPIs data-base, its analytics and proposal of relevant actions in close collaboration with business stakeholders
- Active role in realization of activities defined via Strategic Workforce Planning
- Support HR MNG in deployment of HR roadmap in Strategy 2025 driven by our purpose to improve quality of life and pioneer water and climate solutions.
- Accountable for deployment of part of annual HR plan in close collaboration with relevant stakeholders
- Support organizational development – ensure fit towards business objectives and Autonomous production unit organizational principles.
- Ensure identification of business needs and challenges to HR Manager – Lead HR Business Partner
- Support the development of new global approaches initiated from the Centre of Expertise (CoE)
- Define and realize internal mobility process and job rotation program with Production Supervisors
- Leading and monitoring processes related to sustainability: health return to work after sick leave, stress prevention and well-being actions
What do you need to apply?
- University or MA degree in HR or related field
- Minimum three years of working experience on the similar tasks, and 5+ years of HR experiance in total
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive nature
- Eagerness to learn further and to develop professionally
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Fluent in English language
- Interesting career in a leading, world-recognized company
- Opportunity to professional growth and personal development in an international environment
- Ability to implement own ideas and solutions
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and motivation letter by clicking on “Apply”. We look forward to hearing from you!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Deadline for applications: 05.03.2020.