Most people see a chair.
You see a seat for everyone.
HR Manager, Belgrade East Sotre
You see things a little differently. So do we. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
Who are you
You are passionate about people, you have a profound interest and understanding of HR and a strong belief in leading business through people. You have the ability to apply strategical, tactical and operational thinking and to translate findings into necessary actions. You are fast and energetic, but at the same time organized person who likes structure. You have 3 and more years of experience of working in a management role in the HR field. Your leadership capabilities enable you to lead in change. You are an excellent communicator, you engage and inspire the people around you, both in the team and throughout the organization. You are curious and interested in what is happening in the market – globally and locally. You have experience in influencing and supporting managers in resolving performance and other people management issues.
In this position, you would :
- Ensure the people strategy, global principles/guidelines and relevant business plans relate and come together in a local HR action plan that is operationally implemented and lived up to;
- Influence unit management team to continuously develop local leadership capabilities within their function according to business needs;
- Support the building of local business competence by setting and working on relevant goals, together with the unit managers;
- Responsible for identifying and driving the opportunities to develop the relevant offer of IKEA as a local employer;
- Together with the unit management team, secure an up-to-date succession process and plan by influencing the managers in taking the lead with special focus on talents and high-performing potentials;
- Be a good example of IKEA leadership in ways that express the IKEA values within and outside IKEA, and together with the unit managers help to safeguard and promote the IKEA Culture;
- Together with Business Navigation deliver a local staff cost budget which secures a diverse, appropriate staff structure and meets the defined business and productivity goals in the unit.
About this work area:
As an HR Manager your responsibility is to establish IKEA as the preferred employer by attracting those who share the IKEA values, ensuring a systematic development for all co-workers, inspiring the co-workers to perform and remain within IKEA. This role will be working in partnership with all business functions, ensuring the appropriate HR processes and tools are implemented and actively contributing to the growth of business through people. The HR Manager is a strong contributor to the store management team, lead the store HR team, secure HR subject matter expertise and ensure that the HR strategies are locally translated into action in the most effective and efficient way in order to fulfil the purpose of the HR function.
The Ingka Group is a world leader in the home furnishing business. We are a values driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. The Ingka Group operates in 43 countries and our retail operations include 321 IKEA stores in 28 countries.
Join IKEA now and apply for the position online by 27.02.2020. in English.