We are Computer Rock, an international software company based in Switzerland.
With offices in Belgrade, Zurich, Hamburg and Manchester we combine international perspective with local market insights while living by European values and diversity. We develop platforms and services for international customers with focus on Swiss, German and English markets.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist, experienced in the IT industry, who would like to become a part of our growing team.
This is a full-time position.
You are the right candidate for us if you have:
- At least 3 years of experience in recruiting IT candidates
- Proven experience in managing full recruitment cycle: Define the needs, sourcing, pre-screening, interviewing candidate
- Proven experience with recruiting databases and Social Media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook,..)
- Create and execute different recruiting strategies that will attract top talents
- Proactive mindset and readiness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and work independently
- Strong communication skills in English
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Coordinate the full-cycle recruitment process
- Recommend new sources for active and passive recruiting
- Work closely with business partners and hiring managers
- Create, develop and post job adverts through various channels
- Organize and conduct interviews for all open positions
- Ensure a great candidate experience through honest communication & timely feedback;
- Create and determine recruiting KPIs by working and analyzing data
Why is Computer Rock a good and attractive place to work?
- We are experts in the industry
We have a 10 years long track record of successfully concepting, designing, developing and operating digital products and helped clients across a diverse set of industries like insurance, automotive, media, telecommunications, e-commerce, medicine and iOT.
- We make you feel happy at work
We nurture team spirit, knowledge sharing as well as mutual assistance and respect in the workplace. Our Management is in line with developers and we collaborate with each other on equal footing.
- We support your personal and professional development
All seniority levels are represented in each team and we encourage the mentoring culture. We are using the latest technologies and devices in day-to-day work, which enables your continuous professional development. At team level, various educational presentations are organised to keep employees up to date with modern technologies.
- We Provide you with various employee benefits
Work flexibilities such as: remote or office work , flexible work hours, up to 27 days of vacation per year, depending on your length of service, as well as private health insurance. From this year onward, we are going to introduce personalized benefits.
Where are we based?
- Our office building is located in Belgrade downtown, meters away from Kalemegdan.
What does a selection process look like?
- An interview will be organised only for short-listed candidates and It will take about an hour;
- If the interview goes well, you will receive an email with our offer.
How to apply?
- Send your application, including the CV electronically.
- If you want to ask additional questions about this position or want to talk about our company, feel free to contact us on: email@example.com
Thank you for showing interest in our company!
Mi smo Computer Rock, multinacionalna softverska kompanija, osnovana 2015. godine, koja danas broji preko 120 zaposlenih i posluje u Londonu, Cirihu, Hamburgu i Beogradu. Našim klijentima pružamo usluge razvoja softverskih rešenja koje su potpuno prilagođene njihovim ... Saznajte više
- Rad na daljinu
- Dobrovoljno zdravstveno osiguranje
- Sport i rekreacija
- Zabavni sadržaj
- Hrana i piće
- Obuke, konferencije
- Rad od kuće
- Fleksibilno radno vreme