AMETEK Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices with 2015 sales of $5 billion. AMETEK has 18,000 colleagues around the world.
When you join AMETEK, you are part of exciting growing team focused to deliver according to the Corporate Growth Plan which is founded on four key strategies: Operational Excellence, Strategic Acquisitions & Alliances, Global & Market Expansion, and New Products.
AMETEK consists of two operating groups, both with highly-differentiated technology and leading positions in niche markets:
Electronic Instruments - a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of advanced analytical, test and measurement instrumentation for the energy, aerospace, power, research, medical and industrial markets.
Electromechanical - a differentiated supplier of automation and precision motion control solutions, and highly engineered electrical interconnects, specialty metals and thermal management systems.
- Maintains personnel records and Employee database
- Administers all HR documentation, including Employment contracts, Employment certificates, salary averages, absences, maternity documentation, registering/deregistering Employees with social security etc. ensuring it complies with local legislation and company's policies and practices
- Provides HR related reporting, HR metrics, analytics, statistics
- Participates in HR budgeting and cost control
- Maintains employee training records; as needed assist in organizing trainings
- Participates in the recruitment process, by posting advertisements, participates in CV pre-selecting, interviewing, maintains candidate data base and searches through it, giving feedback to candidates, creating an Offer for the selected candidate, in charge of on-boarding and off-boarding process, keeping track of probationary period
- Assists with the implementation of the performance management system
- Maintains organizational chart and Job Descriptions
- Participates/supports/organizes HR events within the company, Employer branding initiatives, Health and Welfare benefits design and initiatives, Employee relations, Employee communications
- Assists with the development of Human Resources policies; partners with management to communicate HR policies, procedures, programs, legislation, HR initiatives and events
- In charge of disciplinary procedures
- Participates in other projects and initiatives
- Responsible for quality of own work, precision, accuracy, transparency and timeliness
- Upon the request of the Employer, may occasionally drive a vehicle (car), e.g. in case of a business travel, providing that he is qualified to drive, that is, fulfils all legal requirements
- Upon the direction of his supervisor performs other duties which, taking into consideration organization of the Employer’s activities, internal rules and Employer’s orders, as well as regulations and standards of profession, fall into his work obligation.
- Fluent in English
3 years of experience in HR
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office)
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Psychology, HR management, Law or Economics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifAw1njlukUViše o poslodavcu