Nestlé is a leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company present in all countries worldwide. Nestlé Adriatic, founded in 2003, employs over 800 employees and covers all former Yugoslav countries (with headquarters in Belgrade).
The Company is led by Nutrition, Health & Wellness Strategy, therefore our mission is to improve quality of life and contribute to healthier future.
Here at Nestlé, we are looking for a dynamic individual, with fresh new ideas, pragmatic team player with a genuine integrity and with desire to achieve, to join our Human Resources team in Surčin at the position of: Human Resources Administrator (m/f)
- Ensure effective support to Line Managers and HR Business Partners during day to day activities, including: salary revision, salary & incentives, allowances, bonus, promotions, FTE’s (Headcount), hiring, transfers, end of employment, HR reporting, time management, all types of absences etc.
- Personal administration: Maintains Personal Folders; Archiving all documents related to HR administration ensures that all Employment contracts and related documents are prepared on time; Registers new employees with government institutions (Pension and Social Fund).
- Support Line Managers through Employee Relations issues, ensuring that policies and guidelines are adhered to.
- Manage the HR Administration Optimization: accountable for the continuous improvement activities, work together with the team to review and optimize HR processes, improve the quality, consistency and efficiency of the HR activities
- Develop relationships and work proactively with other HR Administrators and Payroll team
- Ensure relationship with Nestle shared services to support them on the necessary improvements
- Acts proactively as a member of Local Leadership Team in managing HR KPIs
- Acts proactively as a member of Education&Training pillar in managing onboarding and competency development processes
- Bachelor’s degree 2-3 years of relevant work experience in HR administration
- You are team player, eager to learn and grow
- You have good communication skills and attention to details
- you are a proactive person, focused on improving proccess and ways of working
- You are thinking outside the boundaries to solve a problem
- You have excellent knowledge of English language, both written and spoken and you are advanced user of MS Office package
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
What we offer
- Personal and professional development
- Private health insurance
- Modern work environment
- Work in diverse teams
- Company events and team activities
- Focus on healthy lifestyle
If you think that this opportunity is in line with your professional and personal growth, please send us your resume in English. Candidates who will be invited for interview will get a notification latest 4 weeks after advert expiry. All other applicants will receive official notification after end of the selection process.