Most people see a
You see people
Human Resources Generalist, HR Department, Belgrade East Store
You see things a little differently. So do we. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow.
- At least 3 years of experience with Human Resources background;
- Proven record of developing people and organisations, preferably in retail industry;
- Knowledge about the rights and obligations of workers and employers, and how to mediate the relationship between workers, employing entities, trade unions and the government;
- Knowledge of identifying, assessing, encouraging and ensuring employee's performance;
- Knowledge of introducing an employee to organisation, the team and work activities in an effective and performance-enhancing way;
- Ability to express ideas and opinions effectively in verbal and written communication;
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to collaborate in order to achieve goals;
- You engage and inspire the people around you, both in the team and throughout the organisation;
- You are curious and interested in what is happening in the market – globally and locally.
About the job
The purpose of the Human Resources function is to secure the competence and organisation to reach our business ambitions. Provide People subject matter expertise, process People operations matters and ensure that the localised People strategies are put into practice in the most effective and efficient way. Contribute to a constructive cooperation with workers council/unions where applicable.
About the assignment
In this position, you would:
- Execute all operational People tasks related to Human Resources at unit level to deliver an excellent employee experience;
- Support the building of local business competence & performance by setting and working on relevant People goals;
- Ensure recruitment and on-boarding of the right talents with the right contracts in close collaboration with the Market area and the unit People Planning specialist;
- Ensure and execute delivery of learning & training at unit level, unless provided by the Market Area;
- Securing engagement and retention by understanding the conditions of our co-workers;
- Implement Health and Well-being initiatives at unit level;
- Ensure local employer communication is consistent, well perceived and builds on the IKEA brand;
- Implement a co-worker relations plan that effectively manages all local interactions with co-workers and ensures that all areas in the unit work with the labor relations principles and uphold local policies, procedures and laws.
IKEA South East Europe is an exciting and empowering region with great growth agenda in all countries – Croatia, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia and Ukraine. We currently operate 4 stores and we will open 2 new ones in the upcoming period.
Join Human Resources team now and apply for the position online in English.
IKEA Srbija d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Autoput 22
- PIB: 104990791
- Matični broj: 20287608