CCBill handles online payment processing services and affiliate marketing solutions, whereas PhoenixNAP offers IT infrastructure services that include cloud services, bare metal servers, colocation, and other IaaS solutions. We’ve been operating in the USA since 1998 and have satellite offices in Malta, the Netherlands and Novi Sad and Belgrade, Serbia.
Position is a full time, in office role (0% remote time, except during the state of emergency)
No requirements for travel (0% travel time)
Working hours Monday-Friday from 2PM-10PM (Serbia Time)
We are highly ambitious, fast paced organization where changes are embraced. If you don’t consider yourself flexible, resilient and dedicated, please reconsider applying.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Managing multiple independent IT projects simultaneously through all lifecycle stages, spanning across:
- Duration: 3 months – 2 years
- Project team:
- 5-80 employees participating (full or part-time)
- 1-5 geographical locations
- 1-2 time zones
- Project types:
- IT infrastructure (networking, virtualization, databases, security)
- 3rd party system implementation / integration / migration
- Software Development
- One to two portfolios
- Effectively manage schedule, cost, quality, communications, risks, procurement and changes on each individual project through standardized processes within predefined project contains.
- Develop project documentation including kick off materials, project plans, presentations, and status reports.
- Collaborate with diverse international staff.
- Manage and motivate project teams in weak matrix environment.
- Effectively communicate project goals and status.
- Determine relevance and prioritize tasks.
- Identify and escalate/solve bottlenecks quickly and efficiently.
- Facilitate cross group communications and effective team work.
- Monitor resource utilization for projects.
Key Job Requirements:
- 3-6 years of experience in project management, focused on IT projects
- Problem-solving skills, with proven capacity to anticipate obstacles and plan for contingencies.
- Ability to notice changes and willingness to process them as per established procedures
- Proven leadership ability and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of an organization, verbally and in writing.
- Strong troubleshooting and research skills required.
- Expert at Microsoft Project, Jira Agile, SharePoint, Visio, and Microsoft Office.
- Proficient in English
- Certifications in any one or more of the following: PRINCE2, PMP, ScrumMaster (CSM), ITIL is highly desirable
- IT background especially in Networking and/or complex IT Infrastructure is highly preferred
What we offer:
- Work in world renowned international company
- Highly talented, professional and friendly team
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Constant support and coaching
- Possibility for personal and professional growth
- 25 days of paid leave and 5 days of paid sick leave per year
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Free soft drinks, fruit, tea and coffee
- Social activities and very friendly working environment
CCBill je američka kompanija koja od 1998. godine razvija i unapređuje rešenja za sigurno plaćanje preko Interneta. Danas se CCBill koristi na preko 30.000 sajtova i konstantno raste kako u broju korsnika, tako i u funkcionalnostima koje pruža vlasnicima sajtova za elektronsku trgovinu. Kao jedan od ... Saznajte više
- SISTEMATSKI ZDRAVSTVENI PREGLED
- UČEŠĆE NA KONFERENCIJAMA
- STONI FUDBAL
- GAME ROOM
- TOPLI I HLADNI NAPICI
- PRIVATNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- LOYALTY PROGRAM
- STONI TENIS
- FUDBALSKI TIM