AMETEK, Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices with annual sales of approximately $5 billion.
AMETEK has 17,000 colleagues at more than 150 operating locations, and a global network of sales, service and support locations in 30 countries around the world.
The AMETEK Growth Model combines its four growth strategies of Operational Excellence, Strategic Acquisitions, Global & Market Expansion, and New Product Development, with a disciplined focus on cash generation and capital deployment. By executing the AMETEK Growth Model, the company seeks to generate shareholder value by doubling earnings per share over the course of each business cycle.
AMETEK consists of two operating groups, both with highly-differentiated technology and leading positions in niche markets:
Electronic Instruments - a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of advanced analytical, test and measurement instrumentation for the energy, aerospace, power, research, medical and industrial markets.
Electromechanical - a differentiated supplier of automation and precision motion control solutions, and highly engineered electrical interconnects, specialty metals and thermal management systems.
We are looking for new team members to join AMETEK Serbia.
Incoming Quality Inspector
SCOPE OF WORK/RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES:
Supervision and quality control of incoming materials based on sampling
- Creation and revision of incoming material control plans
- Monitor and verify calibration of measuring test equipment
- Maintain adequate quality records, perform data analysis and report
Interpretation of technical document – technical drawings and specifications
- Measuring equipment handling, such as: callipers, micrometres, hight gauges, etc. CMM skills will be taken as an advantage
- English language – B1 minimum
- Computer skills including MS Office – Excel, Word, Power Point
- Technical/technological education will be taken as an advantage
- German language will be taken as an advantage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifAw1njlukUViše o poslodavcu