About the COMPANY:
AMETEK, Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices with annual sales of approximately $5 billion.
AMETEK has 17,000 colleagues at more than 150 operating locations, and a global network of sales, service and support locations in 30 countries around the world.
The AMETEK Growth Model combines its four growth strategies of Operational Excellence, Strategic Acquisitions, Global & Market Expansion, and New Product Development, with a disciplined focus on cash generation and capital deployment. By executing the AMETEK Growth Model, the company seeks to generate shareholder value by doubling earnings per share over the course of each business cycle.
AMETEK consists of two operating groups, both with highly-differentiated technology and leading positions in niche markets:
Electronic Instruments - a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of advanced analytical, test and measurement instrumentation for the energy, aerospace, power, research, medical and industrial markets.
Electromechanical - a differentiated supplier of automation and precision motion control solutions, and highly engineered electrical interconnects, specialty metals and thermal management systems.
SCOPE OF WORK/RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES:
- Design of the machines and tools for internal use
- Improvement of the machines due to the overhauling
- Costs calculation for the new machines
- Support to the Maintenance Engineering team to resolve complex downtimes and breakdowns
- Support to the major IE projects
- Provide technical support (internal and external) to the manufacturing process
- Support to the IE Central Design Department
- Actively usage of the CAD/CAM (AutoCAD, CREO, Solid Works...) software
- Review proposed changes in plant layout, processes, material handling, routing, etc.
- Develop cost saving project proposals and write projects as required
- Perform validation and qualification of new processes and equipment
- Conduct trial production and validation in the production line
- Responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the technical documentation needed for smooth running of the production process
- Monitor compliance with internal regulations regarding products’ and services’ quality and safety
- Assists with development and coaching of junior engineering staff
- Supports department manager in planning of for equipment and maintenance resources
- Complies with all EHS and Quality procedures and policies
Required Education & Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree – electrical or mechanical engineering or applied sciences
- Master’s degree preferred in technical science
- 3+ years of experience in production and manufacturing environment
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective time management and organization
- Result oriented
- Active user of MS Office and CAD/CAM application
- Strong command of English
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifAw1njlukUViše o poslodavcu