for the printed
In Selling department
You see things a little differently. So do we.
We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
From our candidates we expect:
- To have good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- To have good knowledge of Microsoft Office package (Excel in particular) – Sort & Filter, VLOOKUP Function, PivotTable
- Knowledge of the Adobe InDesign is a plus
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Willing to learn and upgrade your knowledge
What we are offering:
- Paid internship
- Internal trainings and possibility to grow
- Opportunity to work in international corporate environment on the project related to IKEA catalogue and brochures
- Free refreshments
IKEA South East Europe is an exciting and empowering region with great growth agenda in all countries – Croatia, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia and Ukraine. We currently operate 4 stores and we will open 2 new ones in next 2 years.
Send your CV in English by 27.02.2020.