We are Computer Rock, an international software company based in Switzerland.
With offices in Belgrade, Zurich, Hamburg and Mancheter we combine international perspective with local market insights while living by European values and diversity. We develop platforms and services for international customers with focus on Swiss, German and English markets.
We are looking for an experienced Java Developer who would like to become a part of our growing team.
This is a full-time position.
You are the right candidate for us if you have:
- 2+ years of professional experience in Java development
- Experience with Java Spring
- Experience with service oriented and event-driven architectures
- Knowledge of SQL and databases (Postgres, Oracle or other)
- Knowledge of Tomcat, Git, Maven or Gradle
- Ability to learn quickly
- Reliable and trustworthy
It would be a bonus to have:
- A computer science background
- Experience with Event Streaming Platform (Microsoft EventHub, Apache Kafka)
- Experience with Microservices
- Experience with high performance / high availability applications
- Knowledge of other programming languages (C, C++, C# or similar)
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Implementing high quality solutions that are robust, resilient and reliable
- Participating in technical design, estimation, code reviews and writing tests
- Collaborate closely with mobile and web teams in order to transform requirements into solution
- Applying agile practices
Why is Computer Rock a good and attractive place to work?
- We are experts in the industry
We have a 10 years long track record of successfully concepting, designing, developing and operating digital products and helped clients across a diverse set of industries like insurance, automotive, media, telecommunications, e-commerce, medicine and iOT
- We make you feel happy at work
We nurture team spirit, knowledge sharing as well as mutual assistance and respect in the workplace. Our Management is in line with developers and we collaborate with each other on equal footing.
- We support your personal and professional development
All seniority levels are represented in each team and we encourage the mentoring culture. We are using the latest technologies and devices in day-to-day work, which enables your continuous professional development. At team level, various educational presentations are organised to keep employees up to date with modern technologies.
- We Provide you with various employee benefits
Work flexibilities such as: remote or office work , flexible work hours, up to 27 days of vacation per year, depending on your length of service, as well as private health insurance. From this year onward, we are going to introduce personalized benefits.
Where are we based?
Our office building is located in Belgrade downtown, meters away from Kalemegdan.
What does a selection process look like?
- We will contact only short-listed candidates.
- We optimized the process in just one interview. It will contain both the HR and technical interview. The interview will take about an hour. If the interview goes well, you will receive an email with our offer.
How to apply?
- Send your application, including the CV electronically.
- Please be sure to include links to your clickable references or Github.
Thank you for showing interest in our company.
Mi smo Computer Rock, multinacionalna softverska kompanija, osnovana 2015. godine, koja danas broji preko 120 zaposlenih i posluje u Londonu, Cirihu, Hamburgu i Beogradu. Našim klijentima pružamo usluge razvoja softverskih rešenja koje su potpuno prilagođene njihovim ... Saznajte više
- Rad na daljinu
- Dobrovoljno zdravstveno osiguranje
- Sport i rekreacija
- Zabavni sadržaj
- Hrana i piće
- Obuke, konferencije
- Rad od kuće
- Fleksibilno radno vreme