Touch Support is a multinational Business Process Optimization company based in the United States. Since 2003, we have grown to almost 200 employees and expanded to several offices in Europe, and we are rapidly expanding our Accounting team to work with our clients. We are looking for several individuals who want to start or excel their career in finance and would strive in a dynamic and multicultural environment like ours.
To protect the well-being of our employees in these difficult times, we have almost entirely switched to home offices. Since this also includes online onboarding and training of new team members from our regular locations, we decided to expand our search for talent to some additional locations! So, if working from home sounds good, keep reading!
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Input accounting data into the accounting system
- Review and entry of financial documentation such as invoices, bills, and accounts payables
- Review of bank and credit card transactions
- Processing business expenses
- Managing day-to-day transactions
- Liaising with customers as and when required
- Close invoices (payments and other closure methods)
- Perform additional job-related tasks assigned by the employer
You are a great candidate for this position if you:
- Are proficient and confident with the English language
- Have basic computer skills and are capable of comprehending new software easily
- Have an eye for detail and are thorough in the review of documentation
- Are highly organized, have the ability to prioritize tasks and can multitask
- Can work well as a member of a team, but also individually without supervision
- Are able to follow instructions and meet deadlines as defined by senior colleagues, supervisors, and management
- Have the ability to work US working hours (local afternoon hours)
Please submit your application in the English language. Applications submitted in any other language will not be considered.
Touch Support, Inc.
- Sjedinjene Američke Države, , 6257 North McCormick Blvd, Suite A – 231