We are a digital identity company that believes in a future where customers can perform any transaction without friction. We enable banks, fintech, retailers, marketplaces, healthcare systems, and many others to provide more secure and delightful experiences to their customers. Through our flagship suite, Incode Omni, we offer an end-to-end omnichannel identity platform that helps businesses address all of their identity needs, from digital onboarding and know-your-customer (KYC) to omnichannel authentication and more.
We’re in the process of rapidly scaling our close-knit team and we’re looking for leaders who are curious, driven, and excited by ownership!
Incode is looking for a Junior Data Analyst!
Our headquarters is in San Francisco, CA and we have offices in Belgrade, Serbia, and Mexico City, Mexico. Working as part of a small team, you have the potential to significantly impact the business. You will have direct access to colleagues at all levels of the organization, and you will embrace the opportunity to add value in this role that offers significant breadth and opportunity for development as our company grows.
- Direct interaction with Machine Learning systems and OCR processing of international IDs and other types of documents
- Contribute and work with information systems on multimedia archives
- Going forward, this role could involve conducting an analysis of the results and proposing and implementing approaches to better process this kind of information.
- Organize data and review thresholds for Machine Learning
- Provide high-level support between departments for the development of OCR systems
- Attention to detail
- High quality standards in own work
- Creativity and initiative to find the means necessary to interpret and understand the data displayed by different types of IDs in foreign languages, to be able to correctly map the OCR fields.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Highly motivated, fast learner, multi-tasking, and resourceful
- Organized managing information
- Responsible for delicate information
- Adaptive to changes in organization
- Good communication to have precise information on tasks and quick answers to problems
- Interest in Machine Learning.
- Looking for high-impact work and learning opportunities
- Independent working attitude
Benefits & Perks:
- Meaningful equity
- Competitive salary
- Travel – yearly sprints when safe to do so
- Benefit allowance for health insurance
- Open vacation policy
- Flexible working hours
- Learn the basics of a new language from your colleagues. We’re a very small yet multi-cultural team so you can choose from Spanish, Hebrew, Russian, Hindi, Norwegian, Serbian, or Romanian)
Please note - our commitment to keeping our workforce safe and healthy is of utmost importance. We are working remotely for the time being and have switched to an entirely virtual recruitment process. All of our new recruits will be onboarded safely and are provided with all the tools to work effectively from home!
Incode are an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We take great pride in having an inclusive, diverse and global team and are always on the lookout for talented, passionate people from all backgrounds and walks of life.
Who are we? We are a leading identity company that is reinventing the way humans verify their identity and interact with the world’s largest Banks, Fintechs, Marketplaces and Hotels with a highly secure and delightful AI based experience. Headquartered in San Francisco, the company operates globally ... Saznajte više
- REMOTE WORK
- WORK FROM HOME
- WORK EQUIPMENT PROVIDED
- ADDITIONAL DAYS OFF
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS
- PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE
- EDUCATION, PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- AWARDS, BONUSES, GIFTS
- SPORT AND FITNESS
- TEAM BUILDING
- TRAININGS, COURSES, CONFERENCES