We are a Member of the Japan Tobacco International Group, an international tobacco product manufacturer. In Serbia, Japan Tobacco International started its operations in 2003, when the office for Marketing and Sales was opened in Belgrade. In May 2006 JTI acquired Senta Tobacco Industry. Branch office of JT International a.d. Senta in Belgrade - is a center for managing business of the company in the Western Balkans.
Currently, we are recruiting for a position of:
Based in Belgrade
You will have an opportunity to gain practical experience and knowledge while supporting day to day activities of Legal Department, providing continuous assistance in preparing legal documents in order to ensure higher level of delivery of legal services to other departments within JTI local organization.
- Filing in and recording of the contracts, internal acts, local management decisions and other internal company documents
- Coordination of contract and internal documents database
- Preparation and submission of various requests to state authorities
- Reviews new issues of Official Gazette of RS and checks announcements on official web sites of various state institutions.
- Communication and cooperation with law office which is external partner of the company
- Final year student or recent graduate of Faculty of Law
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Desirable solid command of MS Office package
- Precise, detail oriented person
- Reliable and responsible person
We offer you an opportunity to develop in a friendly, dynamic and stimulating environment and international exposure, as well as learning and development opportunities.
We are welcoming applications until 19.12.2019. included.