Legal and Entity Management Consultant
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations.
Our core services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, international corporate structuring, fund administration and structured finance – whether a company wants to globalize, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
With operations in more than 80 countries, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs. Global reach, local knowledge: helping to do business seamlessly across borders.
- Legal and Entity Management Consultant will be responsible for handling legislation related issues, labour law and corporate secretarial activities. S/He will work directly with Head of Legal and will be the part of the local team in Belgrade.
- Providing both client and in-house support on various legal matters;
- Thorough understanding of the corporate legal framework, especially corporate secretarial activities (incorporation of entities, registration of corporate changes, organization of annual general meetings, etc.);
- Labour law & employment related legislation understanding and experience;
- Tax regulations compliance;
- Preparing documents for administrative proceedings;
- Knowledge and experience on data protection & anti-money laundering regulations will be considered as an advantage;
- Keeping up-to-date with the corporate / tax legislation / labour law of Serbia, organizing the implementation of the respective changes and handling legislation related issues.
- Relevant professional education (Faculty of law, bar exam is not required);
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience (in-house and/or client servicing);
- Ability to interpret laws and regulations and to prepare and execute related practical solutions;
- Diligence in performing work;
- Ability to work under the pressure of deadlines;
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team;
- High motivation and team spirit;
- Fluency in English is obligatory;
- MS Office literate.
Working at TMF Group offers
Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.
Rok za konkurisanje: 11.04.2020.
TMF Services d.o.o. Beograd
TMF Group je globalna kompanija koja se bavi pružanjem finansijskih usluga internacionalnim klijentima. Osnovana je 1988. godine u Holandiji i tokom narednih 20 godina poslovanje se proširilo na globalni nivo. Danas, TMF Group posluje u preko 83 zemlje širom sveta i ima 125 kancelarija.
Fokusiramo se na pružanje specijalizovanih i za poslovanje bitnih finansijskih i administrativnih usluga koje našim klijentima omogućavaju lakše poslovanje na različitim geografskim lokacijama.
TMF Group-a ... Saznajte više
"Goran Stojanović - Global Head of Talent Sourcing