Touch Support is a US-based company that works as a strategic partner to diverse technology firms and assists them with exceptional customer service. Our teams support a wide range of technologies, including Linux, Windows Servers, various Cloud platforms, and SaaS. Since 2015, we are experiencing strong and stable growth, and have grown into a multinational company with over 200 employees with several offices in the United States and Europe. In Serbia, we are present under Server Support d.o.o, as our international brand.
To protect the well-being of our employees in these difficult times, we have almost entirely switched to home offices. So, if working from home sounds good, keep reading!
At the moment, we are looking to hire an experienced Linux Support expert to join our L3 team. This person would be helping our clients with their issues, but would also have a strong role in supporting our Junior staff in their day-to-day challenges.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Technical support via helpdesk
- Installation of control panels and their maintenance
- In-depth troubleshooting of Apache, MySQL, SMTP, POP/IMAP, and control panel daemons
- Server performance event investigation, resolution, and mitigation for future events
- Panel-to-panel server migration and no panel server migration
- Troubleshooting a variety of issues customers are having with their web hosting plans and services
- Documenting procedures
- Mentoring junior team members
Required knowledge and experience:
- Extensive knowledge of web servers, DNS, FTP, cPanel and WHM
- Extensive knowledge of Linux-based operating systems such as CentOS, RHEL, Fedora, Debian, or Ubuntu
- Advanced ability to troubleshoot web hosting and technical procedures as needed
- Ability to diagnose hardware issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language (C1 Level)
- Outstanding customer service skills and a dedication to the customer service experience
- Experience with documenting procedures