Linux Systems Administrator
Location: Novi Sad, Belgrade
Who are we?
CCBill is a leading global payment processor and e-commerce provider. As one of the largest third-party payment processors, CCBill is much more than a payment processor. CCBill is an e-commerce platform that can provide expert support and empowerment to your expanding relationships.
This position is suitable for those who have some Linux experience but want to learn more in an enterprise-level business environment.
The Linux Systems Administrator is a front line operations position focused on supporting CWIE internal infrastructure for customer facing products. The Linux SA will be responsible for handing day-to-day operations tasks such as system maintenance and patching, server builds, troubleshooting, user management, performance monitoring and other administrative tasks.
He/she will also serve as an escalation point for the customer facing operations centers, as well as providing additional hands for project tasks as needed.
Working Hours: 40/week office hours
- Monday to Friday from 5pm until 1 am during summer
- Monday to Friday from 4pm until 12 am during winter
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Daily operations tasks during scheduled shift
- Participation in weekly on call rotation
- System maintenance and patching during scheduled maintenance windows
- New server builds utilizing VMWare infrastructure
- Participation in project work under supervision as needed
- Other duties as assigned by management
- 1-2 years’ experience managing Linux hosts in production environments
- 1-2 years’ experience with VMWare virtualization products in a production environment
- 1-2 years’ experience with apache webservers, apache tomcat
- Experience with event management, incident handling, and problem resolution
- Must have a high technical aptitude, be highly motivated, and be ready for a challenge
- Strong communication, documentation, and analytical skills
- The ability to handle stressful situations and tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- LAMP stack experience
- Exposure to puppet, chef, or other config management tools
- Experience with source control (git/svn/cvs or similar)
- Exposure to Jenkins, Travis CI or other automation tools
- Familiarity with Java and Perl
- Familiarity with MySQL, PostgreSQL, or other SQL databases
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work with highly talented, professional and friendly both local and US passed teams
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Possibility for personal and professional growth
- Private health insurance
- Colorful offices in Novi Sad
- Soft drinks, tea, coffee and fruit
- Social activities and very friendly working environment
- Competitive salary
If you are interested in this position, please send a covering letter and CV in English!
Deadline for applications: 05.10.2019.