Analyst with a manufacturing background for the data department in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering
This is a unique opportunity to become part of a global data team that drives various exciting Data analytics projects with different level of complexity within manufacturing at Grundfos and have a key role in the Connected Factory implementation.
Welcome to Grundfos and Advanced Manufacturing Engineering
Be part of the Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (AME) at Grundfos, namely Digital Development and
Innovation function, where you will be part of the Data department and will play an important role in our
digitalization journey within manufacturing at Grundfos, by working with data and creating valuable
insights out of it. This is done in collaboration with various stakeholders and colleagues within
Manufacturing, Engineering, , Data and IT field.
“Majority of your time will be spent on implementation of data projects, where you will be working closely with production team to define the problem in production and specifying in cooperation with various specialists (data specialists, process engineers, etc.) “data needs” to the problem, as what data to collect, frequency, visualization, etc., this will also include work as making analysis to find “hidden stones” behind the data, those findings then used to lead production and engineering team towards problem-solving what generates tangible results, after all. Based on data analysis, and stages of project implementation and needs you also guide the data specialists towards next steps.” - explains Program and People Manager, Olena Ovsyannikova.
What will this job require?
You will be mainly involved in:
- Specification and implementation of data solution within Connected Factory program based on the problem statement together with connectivity specialists
- Defining in cooperation with specialists what data to collect, frequency/scale, visualization, etc.
- Involvement of key specialist in a problem-solving workshops/activities
- Analysis of data to identify the problem and potential (what, when, how often, distribution, etc.)
- Analysis of data to find potential root cause (dependencies, patterns, trends, etc.)
- Visualization of data by use of various tools for visualization
- Coordinating tasks in data team during project implementation
- Provide support to team in production to use data, visualize, and translate data to "manufacturing language"
- Support production in ensuring data is used in problem solving, that generates tangible results
- Reporting results and status to the program owner
- Reporting software/hardware issues/needs to the product owner
This job additionally requires to be:
- Strong in communication as this job requires communication at different level of organization, incl. persuading abilities
- Ability inspiring and engaging others
- Ability to look at the picture from holistic view and to split big tasks into smaller elements
- Strong in analytics and ability to see in data, what is not visible to others
- Able to foresee problems
- Suggest possible solutions
- Strong in decision-making
- Curious to understand and challenge abnormalities in data
What qualifications and skills are required?
Since the main tasks are related to problems in manufacturing, its important that you have experience in manufacturing and manufacturing processes, as this experience helps to specify or have an idea what is needed on the data side to solve the problem through analysis and visualization.
- Hold BSc. or MSc. in Mechanical/Manufacturing/Quality engineering
- 3+ years of experience in manufacturing as manufacturing/quality/process engineer
- Knowledge and experience in lean manufacturing, especially tools as PPS/RCA/8D, 6 Sigma, 7Q tools
- Experience in analyzing data to identify potential and indicate on potential problem
- Experience in using PBI or similar tools
- Skilled in using SQL and more advanced use of SQL will be an advantage
- May have knowledge & experience in analyzing data with Python/R
- May have knowledge & experience with DevOps
- Take initiative, is self-driven and prepared to meet deadlines
- Speak and write English effortlessly
- Able to travel few days per year
If you have questions or want to know more about this position, please contact us.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter as soon as possible by clicking on “Apply”
We look forward to hearing from you.
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe and Factory of the Future, please follow the links:
Factory of the Future video: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6526415887728156672
Grundfos on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/5195
Grundfos Srbija d.o.o.
Kompanija Grundfos počela je sa radom 2010. godine u Novoj Pazovi, dok se istovremeno radilo na izgradnji potpuno nove fabrike u Inđiji, koja je zvanično otvorena 2012.godine. Danas u Inđiji radi 800 ljudi, u izvozno orijentisanoj proizvodnji koja broji više od 30 proizvodnih linija i koja godišnje iz Srbije izveze preko 4 miliona pumpi na tržišta širom sveta.Grundfos u Inđiji proizvodi pumpe iz četiri različitih segmenata proizvoda. Cirkularne pumpe koriste se za grejne i sanitarne sisteme sa cirkulacijom ... Saznajte više
"U kompaniji Grundfos radim već osam godina. Počeo sam kao operater u proizvodnji, ali moja velika ljubav prema alatima i tehnici uvek me je inspirisala da se angažujem više, da svaki dan naučim nešto ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- OBEZBEĐEN PARKING
- RAD OD KUĆE
- KOMPANIJSKI POPUSTI
- PORODICA I RODITELJSTVO
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- ORGANIZOVAN PREVOZ
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- HRANA I PIĆE
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI