MARKETING & BRAND MANAGER
For our offices in Nis, we are looking for a Marketing & Brand Manager, who will be responsible for implementing our overall marketing and brand strategy.
- University degree in Marketing or Marketing-related field required
- Excellent English skills is a must-have (both written and verbal), other languages are advantageous
- Tech-savvy, preferably experience in software company
- Several years of experience in marketing, preferably in IT related company
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Experience in building and managing marketing campaigns
- Ability to build strong and trustful working relationships
- Highly self-motivated and reliable
- Organisational strength to be able to manage many tasks in parallel
- Independent, goal-oriented and exact working method as well as entrepreneurial thinking
- Eagerness to work, resilience and confident manner
- Very good skills in online marketing, especially LinkedIn and Google Ads
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office software, especially Word and PowerPoint
Your area of responsibility
- Responsible for company’s overall marketing activities and brand awareness worldwide
- Develop, manage and optimize our communication strategy and campaign plans
- Planning, creating and executing email newsletter campaigns
- Optimizing and managing digital marketing channels like LinkedIn campaigns and Google Ads
- Monitor budget, performance and progress of marketing activities and adjust strategy and plans to optimize results
- Execute and coordination of events, including preparation, communication and logistics
- Coordinate designs with our graphic artists (print, web, video, Powerpoint, Word)
- Content creation in English language and distribution for print, flyers, brochures, websites, blog, etc
- Create video scripts for any kind of videos for our products together with our Video Producer
- Fully responsible for all our websites and online lead generation performance
- Coordinating with our marketing and design team to meet marketing goals
- Communicating with all relevant parties, including close collaboration with our sales and product development team
- Continuously identify areas of optimization within process, tools and systems and proactively seek out solutions to improve how we launch marketing campaigns
WHAT WE DO
HORISEN is an international software company active in the fields of mobile telecommunications and digital marketing.
With our comprehensive cloud software solutions, we’ve become a competent and innovative partner to many mobile phone companies and marketing experts worldwide. Ever since 2001, we have been continuously recognized as market leaders in our business vertical.
As telecom and marketing experts, we specialize in enabling direct communication between brands and their clients via all kinds of mobile messages, e.g. SMS, Messenger, etc. Our software enables our customers to efficiently and reliably send billions of messages to mobile recipients worldwide. We enable communication that is targeted, secure and fast.
WHAT YOU WILL FIND WITH US
Very interesting work in a future-oriented industry
Fast decision-making processes and the opportunity to make a personal contribution
Motivated and open-minded colleagues in a cooperative working environment
Professional and non-bureaucratic cooperation
A modern and beautiful working environment in Nis, Paracin, Pirot
Performance-related pay and good development opportunities
New challenges for personal and career development
We develop, market and sell our own products, which means that we are making our own decisions.
This allows us to give our people freedom - freedom to innovate, creatively solve problems and implement bold resolutions. And we truly value our people - their ideas, commitment and needs.
Together, we built an environment that is innovative, collaborative, flexible and supportive of work-life balance – an environment that encourages people to stay with us for years!
ARE YOU THE RIGHT PERSON TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
Then please send us your complete application documents including:
- Details of availability and earliest possible starting date
- Your salary expectations
HORISEN SOLUTIONS · Kralja Petra Prvog 50, Paraćin, Srbija · Tel +381 35 573 404 · www.horisen.rs